Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Bodin may sue Swindon over Di Canio's treatment  (Read 11500 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:05:03 »

I'm pretty sure Paul Bodin doesn't actually want to sue the club. The mistreatment more than likely came from 1 main source, PDC and his merry men. STFC employed PDC, and thus become liable.

Put PDC in the stocks and let Paul throw rotten fruit at him in front of the club shop or something. I hope Paul recovers from the stress he is currently suffering from, I can't imagine it was easy for him working under old Mussolini face.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:06:13 »

Still think I was wrong?

Didn't see this coming. Did you?

timing seems bizarre to me. He could have gone off whilst Di canio was in charge and would have had damn good reason to. Why he's off now and threatening legal action i dont know?
If you're all mystic meg then feel free to share it
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:08:13 by arriba » Logged
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:17:18 »

Blimey. Regardless of their intentions this new board must be wondering what the hell they've let themselves in for.

I might sue the club next for all the defeats I've had to suffer over the years. Why not, everyone seems to want a piece at the moment.

FWIW i totally agree arriba. Think Zippy has much more of a case than Di Canio too.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:21:31 »

FWIW I heard this a couple of months ago but that Bodins gripe was with Di Canio not the club.

How can he sue the club for something said and/or done by a manager and board that are no longer employed by the club or even have any ties with the new board/club?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:22:54 »

You hear a lot of things after they've happened.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:23:52 »

You hear a lot of things after they've happened.
I discuss all these things with other people on the forum but do not post it, this can be verified by a lot of people on here.

I post nothing that I am told in private.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:27:30 »

How can he sue the club for something said and/or done by a manager and board that are no longer employed by the club or even have any ties with the new board/club?

It does seem nonsensical - this is the explanation offered in the adver piece

The club are liable rather than Di Canio himself due to their legal obligation to ensure employees are treated fairly and that anyone who is an employee of the club interacts in a decent manner

Whatever your view of Jed & chums, it must be immensely frustrating (as it is to the fans) to have all this shit being dredged up from before they were here that they are then tasked with paying off or dealing with.

Yes the jury remains out on some transparency issues etc but fuck me they haven't exactly had the easiest start to life running a football club - and not by their own doing.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:30:36 »

The shunning of Bodin by Di canio was well known from when he took over. It started from day 1.
Thought this was well known as i put it on here ages ago and others knew about it. Wasn't a secret. youth players tweets were seen etc. The general feeling on here and in general at the time was that Di canio was in charge so could do what he wanted. Fans didn't really care.

Bodin was humiliated at the pre season photo in 2011 when Di canio said he wasn't welcome in the squad and staff picture when he was waiting in his kit.

Now if he could take that and continue to work at the club for over a season and a half then i do not understand why he is taking the action he is supposed to be doing now. The board at the time would have known about the non relationship between the pair so the issue would have been for them to deal with.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:37:02 by arriba » Logged
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:35:46 »

Now if he could take that and continue to work at the club for over a season and a half then i do not understand why he is taking the action he is supposed to be doing now.

My guess would be that KMAC has also deemed Bodin surplus to requirements seeing as KMAC has much more of an interest in the youth/reserve set up.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:38:07 »

I discuss all these things with other people on the forum but do not post it, this can be verified by a lot of people on here.

Verified on both counts.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:39:34 »

My guess would be that KMAC has also deemed Bodin surplus to requirements seeing as KMAC has much more of an interest in the youth/reserve set up.

I would be amazed if that were the case. KMAC doesn't seem to be the type to make snap judgements. He's only been here a few weeks. Does anyone know how long Zippy's been off?
Flashheart

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:42:37 »

Yarp, verified.

It's handy being able to keep one's trap shut, you get to hear all sorts of stuff that other people don't  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:43:22 »

Possible,infact think you are probably right as nothing else makes sense. Kmac has got youth lads involved in first team squads so could be that he just wants his own man in?
 Bodin may be pissed off about this and now wants to drag up the Di Canio past as a parting shot?
china red

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:47:33 »

I think scoring the winning penalty at Wembley shows that PB has got pretty big balls thank you very much.

£75,000 is nothing considering the contribution he's made to STFC.  Also the fact he's prepared to sue the club should be an indicator as to how bad it was/is(?).

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:53:29 »

Yarp, verified.

It's handy being able to keep one's trap shut, you get to hear all sorts of stuff that other people don't  Wink

People involved in football love spilling info, slagging off others and the sounds of their own voices. Stuff people like JJ may keep quiet gets blabbed by others anyway and it gets out.
There is no such thing as secret information etc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: