Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Feck off...  (Read 3382 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 15:58:59 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
To all those c**ts who want Iffy out and keep texting the Radio slating him. Arghhhhhhh it pisses me off!

Iffy is  :king:

Dont be too harsh on them, they cant help being complete pricks.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 16:35:46 »

Dont be too harsh on them, they cant help being complete pricks

Soapy Tit Wank
Someone texted in on Saturday wanting Dennis Wise or Paul Ince :shock: I just don't understand some of our supporters,there is no way either of them would come to us as we haven't got any money and why would they want the hassle?Anyway Iffy is doing a good job Smiley ,before he took over there was no positive feelings around at all,now i feel we are going in the right direction and i look forward to seeing the boys play every other
Saturday :-))(  Smiley .

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 16:49:48 »

Quote from: "larwood"

Dont be too harsh on them, they cant help being complete pricks

Soapy Tit Wank
Someone texted in on Saturday wanting Dennis Wise or Paul Ince :shock: I just don't understand some of our supporters,there is no way either of them would come to us as we haven't got any money and why would they want the hassle?Anyway Iffy is doing a good job Smiley ,before he took over there was no positive feelings around at all,now i feel we are going in the right direction and i look forward to seeing the boys play every other
Saturday :-))(  Smiley

Totally agree, when K*ng was in charge i was dreading Saturday afternoons.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 16:59:31 »

Yes, it was no fun being a Town fan then,its better now  Cheesy
Compared to, oh lets say Shitty  Soapy Tit Wank ,there seems to be more positive vibes around the place.Its just these fools who seem to think that we are going to be able to get a so called big name in that piss me off,we haven't got the money you tools!So just get off Iffy's back and start supporting our team Beers

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 17:14:05 »

Iffys done great so far , lets face it its not exactly a walk in the park trying to get us out of the position we are in but he's trying and I'm confident he will get us out there eventually. Some of our fans are so bloody stupid its unbelievable!

RED ARMY
Nils

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 17:16:45 »

Agreed
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 18:29:33 »

I'd say that Iffy's done a fairly average job so far, some very good performances and some of the worst in our history. I definitely don't agree that it's made me look forward to games any more though, I've always looked forward to games, that's not changed, just now I accept that we're not so likely to win.

It's pointless to call for him to go though, we've already made one change too many this year, making another now would only further ensure relegation.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 19:10:07 »

We look more confident though Ben to actually win games. like Larwood and Spuddy, i look forward to going to games now. I much more confident that the lads will give 100% (apart from numerous cup games).

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 19:57:25 »

More confident to win games than when we were in that losing streak maybe but that was always going to be the case after we came out of that. Same thing happened in 2003/2004 after our losing streak then, how confident did we seem then? At one point towards the end of that season which was only a year ago in 2004, I was looking forward to every game knowing that we were always going to play well and more than likely win, I don't have that feeling now to be honest. I know that we could play well or we could be awful.

My Dad said that the first half of the Boston away game was the worst first half he has ever seen Swindon play, bearing in mind he goes to every game home and away and has done for years, which must be 1000's of games by now that's not good. Iffy said that it was a freak performance but was it when you consider the Boston home game and Peterborough away, it's certainly not a one-off.

By contrast, some of the other performances have been excellent and we've shown that we are capable of surviving, we just have to cut out the shambolic performances and keep up the good ones.
Spud

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 06:11:32 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
More confident to win games than when we were in that losing streak maybe but that was always going to be the case after we came out of that. , I don't have that feeling now to be honest. I know that we could play well or we could be awful.

My Dad said that the first half of the Boston away game was the worst first half he has ever seen Swindon play, bearing in mind he Same thing happened in 2003/2004 after our losing streak then, how confident did we seem then? At one point towards the end of that season which was only a year ago in 2004, I was looking forward to every game knowing that we were always going to play well and more than likely wingoes to every game home and away and has done for years, which must be 1000's of games by now that's not good. Iffy said that it was a freak performance but was it when you consider the Boston home game and Peterborough away, it's certainly not a one-off.

By contrast, some of the other performances have been excellent and we've shown that we are capable of surviving, we just have to cut out the shambolic performances and keep up the good ones.

Bloody hell, you're still harping on about the play off season!.  Smiley
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 06:30:08 »

As I said it was 2004, it's hardly ancient history is it.
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 06:35:00 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
As I said it was 2004, it's hardly ancient history is it.

No but its in the past, King said before the 04/05 season that we had to build from the Brighton defeat and go one further, when we were in the shit he then wondered why the fans expected another play off spot.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 06:41:49 »

I wasn't really talking about the past I was talking about now, it was just a general point that losing runs tend to end sooner or later.  I'm judging Iffy on his own merits and I think he's our best option at the moment. I don't think he's done great but he's done ok.
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 06:44:32 »

I agree that we cant expect miracles with the lack of money we currently have.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 24, 2005, 10:32:05 »

the people that text in to the radio are the same twats that text in to the adver every week with the same old negative shit. if its not about the manager, its the board, council, players etc... i guess they have nothing better to do.

i think onuora is doing alright at the moment. if we beat barnsley on saturday i fully believe we'll get out of trouble. to think the likes of ince or keane will come here as player manager is retarded.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: