Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A challenge for you.  (Read 3349 times)
ExiledEric

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 20:57:43 »

I remember the day a classmate whacked Mr Petit during a third year biology class... This was actually the top stream as well..
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 21:03:23 »

Can remember a French teacher by the name of Forrest when i was at Westbourne in the early 70s.
Right smarmy cunt.

If he was bald and Welsh then that might be the fellah.

..never go back.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 21:23:26 »

If he was bald and Welsh then that might be the fellah.
Sounds  like him.
You have stirred some memories there.
Fucking hated that cunt . . skuse my French.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 21:29:43 »

Sounds  like him.
You have stirred some memories there.
Fucking hated that cunt . . skuse my French.

He was a proper scary fucker. I often wondered how he might have adjusted to the post-corporal punishment world in schools, as he was one of those teachers that kept his classes in line with a very large plimsoll (that used to sit on its own little shelf above his desk), and the occasional launching of a board rubber at kids heads.

..never go back.
ExiledEric

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 11:13:29 »

Does anyone remember Mr Frame?  Chasing the PE class around the gym, kicking footballs as hard as he could against random kids, while having the whole class chant "Mr Frame is a nasty man, Mr Frame is a nasty man".  Wonder if he's still alive..
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 13:33:49 »

Does anyone remember Mr Frame?  Chasing the PE class around the gym, kicking footballs as hard as he could against random kids, while having the whole class chant "Mr Frame is a nasty man, Mr Frame is a nasty man".  Wonder if he's still alive..

He was a bastard. The last thing I remember about him was him having to leave the school (and the country I think) after it being alleged he had some sort of inappropriate relationship with one of the 3rd year girls. Him regularly beating the crap out of 11 year old boys for years on end didn't seem to be a problem for anyone mind.

..never go back.
ExiledEric

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 13:48:01 »

I think he came back for a year after being found not guilty and then emigrated.  But he was a bullying arsehole and you are bang on with what you say about him kicking the crap out of 11 year old boys.  It's funny how that kind of thing was tolerated not that long ago.  Some would say it was character building but I remember seeing some of the less sporty kids reduced to tears - character destroying.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 15:51:56 »

He was a bastard. The last thing I remember about him was him having to leave the school (and the country I think) after it being alleged he had some sort of inappropriate relationship with one of the 3rd year girls. Him regularly beating the crap out of 11 year old boys for years on end didn't seem to be a problem for anyone mind.

The odd thing with teachers like that, and I experienced one at my school, they never seem to appreciate that 11 year old boys grow up and in some cases become well built 6ft 3" men with long memories. A situation that is especially amusing when you, years later, meet them in a pub having a quiet meal with their families.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 30, 2013, 16:50:51 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 17:58:15 »

Hated that man,if i remember right in his younger days he was a champion swimmer.
Deffo not a champion PE teacher.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:04:36 »

Lee - have you tried any of the local "Swindon in days gone by" sort of books? I sure there was a specific chapter on schools on one of them
Thanks...all sorted now thanks,did a small blog for someone and used the demolished building picture.

Mr Petit was a nasty sod at times to i seem to remember...as always thanks to you all,including Reg for the insult Cheesy

Didn't even go to Walcot...much to common for me Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: