Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gerald Phillips > Trust forum  (Read 5222 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 02:35:15 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "Ralphy"

Their more interested in catching people doing 36 mph in a 30 zone to make money.

Spot on there Ralphus

In what way does your "I shouldn't be punished for speeding because I'm not  a thuggish chav or molesting children" logic work?. Of course they should be putting efforts into catching people who think it's ok to speed in 30mph zones.  Speeding in a 30 zone, if only by 6 mph (or 20% over the speed restriction) is much more dangerous than on an open motorway.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 07:21:53 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I always signal when pulling out to overtake Wink

I'm buggered if i'm gonna sit at 40 mph on a wide open cotswold road with 200 bhp under my right foot.

I don't know about all Old Bill being cunts.

But with the above statement Ralphy, you come across as a boy racer twat.  Cheesy

Yeah whatever.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 07:24:30 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Their more interested in catching people doing 36 mph in a 30 zone to make money.

Spot on there Ralphus

In what way does your "I shouldn't be punished for speeding because I'm not  a thuggish chav or molesting children" logic work?. Of course they should be putting efforts into catching people who think it's ok to speed in 30mph zones.  Speeding in a 30 zone, if only by 6 mph (or 20% over the speed restriction) is much more dangerous than on an open motorway.

I don't speed in 30 or 40 zones Ben. What fucking pisses me off is cuntish coppers hiding behind trees with speed guns waiting to catch me cos i was doing 36 mph in a 30 zone. It's fucking easy to do you know. Do you drive?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 08:00:21 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

Spot on there Ralphus

I don't speed in 30 or 40 zones Ben. What fucking pisses me off is cuntish coppers hiding behind trees with speed guns waiting to catch me cos i was doing 36 mph in a 30 zone. It's fucking easy to do you know. Do you drive?

what u worried about then?[/b]
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 08:18:09 »

It's bloody hard to stick to 30 mph or 40 mph and anyone who drives will agree with me.
We are punished for a minor mistake of going just over the speed limit because it makes loads of money for the cuntish labour goverment.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 08:22:40 »

but you just said you dont speed in 30 or 40 zones.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, June 9, 2007, 08:24:44 »

It's bloody hard to stick to 30 mph or 40 mph and anyone who drives will agree with me.
We are punished for a minor mistake of going just over the speed limit because it makes loads of money for the cuntish labour goverment.

Can't you keep a look at the speedo once and a while, keep the pressure on the pedal constant and adjust for the level in the road once and a while like people who don't go above the speed limit do?

It's not that hard, you just don't put in the effort.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: