Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121987 times)
RpeedieRed

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 16:16:27 »

Sorry I'm a bit late with this, can't type for tears.  Matt looks confused dazed & generally buggered in the video clip, he can hardly string his sentences together. (yeah I know he isn't the most eloquent of speakers at the best of times). If he'd have gone to a bigger better club I could be happy for him, but I'm not, I am heart broken. I will miss him so much. Earlier I felt like cutting up my no 10 shirt and posting it to him at BM, but now I can see it wasn't his decision and I can't blame him. He's been sacrificed like a lamb. I can't even wish him well because of where he's gone and their horrible smug fans who are so pleased to have him.  Makes me literally sick. The thought of never seeing him in a Town shirt again makes me cry.  What a shit shit day. (btw I am a young female fan who has met him on several occaisions hense the high emotions - hopefully I'll feel better soon )  Crying

Why always Ritchie?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 16:21:51 »

oh jesus, 75 pages
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 16:23:14 »

45. Eyesight going mex?

Never knowingly overstated.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 16:24:37 »

i meant in response to the post at the top of the page, let the vultures circle
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 16:39:13 »

Sorry if this already been posted (and I know it has over the past few weeks) but how the fuck are Bournemouth still under the wage cap? They're throwing cash around left, right and centre! I get stadium sponsorship etc, but they've spent a fair whack and I imagine their wage bill must be big! Is it Championship or bust this season for them?  Hmmm

#VivaKenBarlow!
Flashheart

« Reply #665 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:08:14 »

Either I've fallen for a wind-up or..... he's been bought on as a left back.
nochee

« Reply #666 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:10:06 »

Yep, replaced Elphick. Although Elphick may be playing midfield
Barry Scott

« Reply #667 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:10:43 »

I'm sure I've asked this many a time, to no avail, but I was sure he was described as a left back (able to play as an attacking winger) when we bought him.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:11:07 »

Howe knows best!

(Maybe Agent Ritchie can knock in a few OG's while he's there? At LB I mean)
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 16:15:28 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 11:52:19 »

I'm sure I've asked this many a time, to no avail, but I was sure he was described as a left back (able to play as an attacking winger) when we bought him.

I had a look, I can't find anywhere where he was described as a left back, The Advertiser from when we had on him on loan described him as a winger, BBC describes him as a midfielder / wide man both as a loan and when we signed him.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 12:49:02 »

I saw him play LB for pompey against Reading once, so I know he's played there but he certainly not a full back.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
kerry red

« Reply #671 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 12:50:54 »

Sorry if this already been posted (and I know it has over the past few weeks) but how the fuck are Bournemouth still under the wage cap? They're throwing cash around left, right and centre! I get stadium sponsorship etc, but they've spent a fair whack and I imagine their wage bill must be big! Is it Championship or bust this season for them?  Hmmm

I may be wrong here, but I think it is up to individual clubs to inform the FL that they have breached the cap.

Just as we did, thus bringing on the umbargo.

The FL are not going to know the financial matters of clubs until any accounts are filed. I presume any breach that comes to light that clubs have 'sat on' will carry some sort of penalty
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 13:39:52 »

I may be wrong here, but I think it is up to individual clubs to inform the FL that they have breached the cap.

Just as we did, thus bringing on the umbargo.

The FL are not going to know the financial matters of clubs until any accounts are filed. I presume any breach that comes to light that clubs have 'sat on' will carry some sort of penalty

I thought that all clubs had to file a budget at the start of the season and then periodically update with forecasts.  I can't recall whether we fessed up before a forecast was due or if was simply that we needed to update and this brought the consequences.
Of course any financial forecasts need to build in a degree of optimism or prudence and it would seem likely that a number of clubs are needing lots of positive outcomes to stay within the limit.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 14:25:42 »

It was strange watching Matt celebrate with the Bournemouth players after a goal on the FL show last night so soon after he was playing against them. That's not a dig at him, it just felt weird.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: Sunday, February 3, 2013, 15:13:06 »

I thought that all clubs had to file a budget at the start of the season and then periodically update with forecasts.  I can't recall whether we fessed up before a forecast was due or if was simply that we needed to update and this brought the consequences.
We went over our limits due to a transfer tribunal, we had budgeted to pay over two years but the FL (bastards) said it had to be cash up front!!  That's what fucked us up, and the money put aside for january spending was used up to get us out of it!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: