Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A fucking Train Wreck with Aids of a Thread.  (Read 49908 times)

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:02:31 »

Quote from: "toni_swin"
Quote from: "janaage"

And just cos Sturrocks had a good record everywhere else doesn't mean hes going to have it here - his good run has got to end sometime and unfortunately i think its with us.

I agree with Toni, that Paul Sturrock's a big shit.  I mean just because he got Plymouth promoted twice it really doesn't mean that he'll be able to get us out of League 2 does it.  I hate the bloke, in fact I'll never be able to forgive him for finishing 3rd in that league last season.

Like she says he's lucky period has got to end and hopefully I'll be proven right when it's here at the CG and we'll be wallowing in the relegation zone so I can say to all you Sturrock sheep - ha ha I was right.

Bring back Iffy, before there's a feint possibility of some happy days in Wiltshire.

Thank you janaage. Everyone was having a go at me last night saying that cos i'm female i don't have a clue about football and i felt i was being got at. You've cheered me up no end cos i know i'm not alone now.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:02:48 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "DV"
Yup, Sturrock isnt that great

If you go back and ask fans of Dundee United, St Johnstone, Plymouth & Sheffield Wednesday, they wont say he is a god or a brilliant manager who did wonders for their club.

They will all infact tell you 'he isnt that great'  :|

Get a clue for fuck sake! who would we replace him with? who has a better track record in this league that Sturrock? Who is actually a better manager in this league than Sturrock?

Id go for wise if you want me to be patantic, to me the players dont try as hard or in fact are as fit as they were last year

Yep thats who i'd go for too. I totally agree with you.

Why?

He isn't as good.

That's not my opinion. It's a fact.

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:06:43 »

like wise would come back here anyway :-))(
fucking daft debate
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:10:38 »

Quote from: "arriba"
like wise would come back here anyway :-))(
fucking daft debate

You're right.

Daft debate has no place on the TEF........................ Cheesy

Toni

« Reply #109 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:12:36 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "DV"
Yup, Sturrock isnt that great

If you go back and ask fans of Dundee United, St Johnstone, Plymouth & Sheffield Wednesday, they wont say he is a god or a brilliant manager who did wonders for their club.

They will all infact tell you 'he isnt that great'  :|

Get a clue for fuck sake! who would we replace him with? who has a better track record in this league that Sturrock? Who is actually a better manager in this league than Sturrock?

Id go for wise if you want me to be patantic, to me the players dont try as hard or in fact are as fit as they were last year

Yep thats who i'd go for too. I totally agree with you.

Why?

He isn't as good.

That's not my opinion. It's a fact.

Oh really. He isn't that good? He started the season with -15 points and he's already back to 0 points. 2 more losses from us, 2 more wins from him and he'll be on level points with us. And Sturrock didn't start the season with any deducted points. The stats this season speaks for themselves. Wise has won every game for Leeds (only team with a 100% record in all 4 leagues) this season already and we've won 1 league game. I think that shows who the better manager is.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:18:30 »

Dennis Wise.

Games in charge at Swindon: 17 Won: 9 Lost: 3 Drawn: 5   Win%: 52.94.

Paul Sturrock.

Games in charge at Swindon: 32 Won: 18 Lost: 8 Drawn 6  Win%: 56.25.

If football is a results orientated business, Sturrocks beats the pygmy.

If football is entertainment, Sturrock beats the pygmy.

Wise is not as good a manager as Sturrock. The stats prove it................

I don't give a toss about Leeds.

Look at the stats at Swindon............

And then compare Wise's managerial record throughout his career to that of Sturrocks.

If you want to judge a manager on just 5 games, fine.

But it's a bit more informative to look at their whole career.

Sturrocks acheived more.

And, more importantly, done better at Swindon.

Toni

« Reply #111 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:20:51 »

Only cos he's been in charge for longer at Swindon. You don't know how Wisey would have done if he had been in charge longer at Swindon. So i don't think its fair to judge the two managers on that either!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:24:34 »

what do you want the manager of stfc to deliver toni?
we have only lost one game narrowly and look like we will be ok in league 1 this season
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:25:26 »

Only cos he's been in charge for longer at Swindon. You don't know how Wisey would have done if he had been in charge longer at Swindon. So i don't think its fair to judge the two managers on that either!

That's why I put the percentages!

Meh, I give up. If you think Wise is better, despite evidence disproving your theory, fine.

That'll teach me to use logic on a woman Wink

Toni

« Reply #114 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:27:16 »

Based on the last few performances we will not be ok in League 1. I don't like his tactics and i don't enjoy going to the games anymore. When Wisey was here i felt confident and really enjoyed the games. We haven't got that winning mentality in our players anymore. But I am not getting involved in all this again!  Soapy Tit Wank
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:28:49 »

Based on the last few performances we will not be ok in League 1. I don't like his tactics and i don't enjoy going to the games anymore. When Wisey was here i felt confident and really enjoyed the games. We haven't got that winning mentality in our players anymore. But I am not getting involved in all this again!  Soapy Tit Wank

Name me two games under Wise where we dominated and entertained.

Toni

« Reply #116 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:31:22 »

Hartlepool away (first game of the season) and Franchise at home. But personally i thought we entertained in all the games that Wisey was in charge of.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:31:42 »

Meh, I give up. If you think Wise is better, despite evidence disproving your theory, fine.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush muppet head -  :evil:
Toni

« Reply #118 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:36:24 »

I don't care about your percentages tho! They are just stats. I'm going on who i personally FEEL is the better manager and i think its Wisey. We disagree and thats fine but just cos you've put stats in front of me doesn't mean i have to change my mind to Sturrock!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 13:36:46 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Don't tar everyone with the same brush muppet head -  :evil:

Touchy!

Time of the month? Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: