Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loud & Proud Website  (Read 18495 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #150 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 01:43:35 »

It's really long and doesn't make any sense. Well it sort of makes sense. But only if you get somebody to explain it to you.

There's only apes at the start I think.
flammableBen

« Reply #151 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 01:49:54 »

Dont think I bullied him?

His website did have a forum cos Im sure I joined it.

I don't think it was you. Just other people on the forum links thread. And not so much bullying as telling him is website is shit. Bit harsh.

I swear there wasn't a forum when I looked ages ago. Maybe he added it. It's not working for me now though. Otherwise I'd join it too, but under a different name so nobody would know who I was.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 07:20:37 »

Ive never seen 2001,im not a big filmy. Though now i know it has an it has an Ape in it..

I saw it at The Classic in Gorse Hill...may just about have been the last film shown there, I really thought 2001 was well away in the unforeseeable fuiture, and going to be very sci fi.
Lumps

« Reply #153 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 07:39:13 »

It's really long and doesn't make any sense. Well it sort of makes sense. But only if you get somebody to explain it to you.

The book makes sense.

I thought the film made sense but I'd read the book so I can't really tell.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 08:08:41 »

Also I feel a bit bad for jamie75. Didn't you lot bully him because his swindontownforum.com website doesn't have a forum? No wonder he wants to stick up for LnP, even though it was a bit misplaced.

It's probably got something to do with the fact that this Jamie sponsors the L&P website.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 08:47:17 »

If you have some time to spare, Ben (and we all know that you do - lots of it), you could do a lot worse than visit this...

http://www.kubrick2001.com/

It's rather good, and explains everything.

Back in my single days, I once wasted a lazy Sunday afternoon at small cinema in Covent Garden watching the film on a big screen.  You've not seen the film until you've seen it in a cinema.  TV doesn't do it justice.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 08:59:51 by Ardiles » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #156 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 13:39:59 »

Ok...

I can't be bothered to read this entire thread because it's 10 pages long.

Just wanted to say I think that the Loud & Proud forum is great because it offers an alternative to the other forums out there.

I'm well aware that this is the number 1 forum in terms of posts and members but give the other forums a chance! (they are no threat to you)

I post on the L&P forum too. I find it particularly great because I can find out exactly what particular members are cooking, eating, drinking and listening to right now. Also I can determine if they are happy or sad and what has caused this feeling.
Talk Talk

« Reply #157 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 13:55:44 »

I post on the L&P forum too. I find it particularly great because I can find out exactly what particular members are cooking, eating, drinking and listening to right now. Also I can determine if they are happy or sad and what has caused this feeling.

It's a nice quiet little backwater  Cheesy
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 16:30:34 »

It's a nice quiet little backwater  Cheesy

Oooooh is that like a forest with a tip on it  Cheesy
Talk Talk

« Reply #159 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 16:34:54 »

Nah. It is like a forest with a tip under it  Cheesy
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 21:51:41 »