Pages: 1 ... 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1276734 times)
Kaufman

Ignore
« Reply #11715 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:03:00 »

Sign in Aud and you can then see attachments to posts. They don’t appear when you’re not signed in
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11716 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:10:32 »

That Jason Lane on twitter has seemed to hint at an 'ex Leeds United Director of Football' is one of the interested parties

If he posted that he’d done all his due diligence & it’s definitely raining outside I’d still check before I left the house….
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #11717 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:17:08 »

He was talking shit about the debentures the other day, refusing to believe he was talking shit

Things get better but they never get good
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #11718 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:29:22 »

That Jason Lane on twitter has seemed to hint at an 'ex Leeds United Director of Football' is one of the interested parties
He's ended up saying the ex Leeds link is Luke Dowling representing a consortium who was the fella Whelan mentioned as the person tasked with finding potential suitors.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11719 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:36:27 »

Sign in Aud and you can then see attachments to posts. They don’t appear when you’re not signed in
I saw the attachment. I was inquiring if Jason Lane was Scribblemilk. That attachment says nothing to that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11720 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 18:56:00 »

I saw the attachment. I was inquiring if Jason Lane was Scribblemilk. That attachment says nothing to that.

He isnt scribblemilk
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #11721 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 22:42:02 »

His due dilligence on Able was amusing

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11722 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 02:50:47 »

Jason Lane >> Arnold Layne

He also had a strange hobby but not collecting evidence of debentures etc. Clothes wasn't it?  Hmmm

Maybe Jason will catch a nasty sort of person, and give him time  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11723 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 08:30:00 »

Trying to keep talk of new owners off the match day thread.

While there is no real hard evidence, plenty of hearsay as always, speculation is going to be somewhere between bubbling under the surface to rampant chattering.

So unless someone extremely close to the protagonists slips up or deliberately leaks the first we’re going to know is when contracts are exchanged or a 100% sale has concluded.

Clearly the good ship STFC is listing heavily and heading towards either the bottom of the ocean never to be seen or heading towards the beach for a soft landing. Trying not to think of being smashed against the rocks to smithereens. I’d like to think dry dock for a rebuild, modernisation and relaunch. The latter while wishful thinking has to be more realistic while the ‘club’ and trust own the ground in the JV than when the council owned the ground.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #11724 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 09:11:28 »

Regarding debentures, they are showing as settled on the Swindon Town Football Company filings on CH, two documents from Sept 22 - but they are paid to Arbib and Black. No mention of Power and no explanation as to how Morfuni had his feet to the fire and had to borrow money off Chris Kiely. Who surprisingly isn't that keen to get his money back and his happy with his, sorry, his wife's declared share. Remarkable how similar Jamie Russell's recruitment strategy is to Sandro's, even though they cut Sandro because he's a rotten egg. Didn't they? Oh, wait.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11725 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 09:18:54 »

is there any regulatory obligation to file a change of debenture ownership?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11726 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 09:46:04 »

Trying to keep talk of new owners off the match day thread.

While there is no real hard evidence, plenty of hearsay as always, speculation is going to be somewhere between bubbling under the surface to rampant chattering.

So unless someone extremely close to the protagonists slips up or deliberately leaks the first we’re going to know is when contracts are exchanged or a 100% sale has concluded.

Clearly the good ship STFC is listing heavily and heading towards either the bottom of the ocean never to be seen or heading towards the beach for a soft landing. Trying not to think of being smashed against the rocks to smithereens. I’d like to think dry dock for a rebuild, modernisation and relaunch. The latter while wishful thinking has to be more realistic while the ‘club’ and trust own the ground in the JV than when the council owned the ground.

…and this is the problem; if there is a viable alternative out there (and I don’t believe for a second there is) then staying in the shadows is exactly what they shouldn’t be doing. If hypothetical new owners wa t to buy the club the best thing they could do is go public.

They’d get backing from a large percentage of the fan base - hell two mythical guys in suits in the DRS experiencing the ‘real’ match day experience despite being life long fans got support and they don’t even exist!!!

Secondly those that are still pro Clem might get their heads turned if they saw there was actually another option.

The Trust should be doing what they can to bring anyone interested in buying the club to the forefront…
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11727 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 10:11:50 »

Any credible buyer would keep their business close to their chest and not go public to turn it into a  frenzy, exactly the opposite of what Clem did (even though his was a hostile takeover so slightly different).

Backing from the fanbase will only raise the noise and potentially muddy the waters in getting the deal done.  Personally I would like a credible owner next time, not a rah rah Jed/Power/Clem..

Rumours will get out, they always do, but personally i would prefer for the deal to be 90% done before those rumours start to surface as our online and vociferous fans do not exactly have a record for acting and speaking sensibly.

We all want to know, but not at the detrement of getting the right group in.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11728 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 10:29:02 »

Any credible buyer would keep their business close to their chest and not go public to turn it into a  frenzy, exactly the opposite of what Clem did (even though his was a hostile takeover so slightly different).

Backing from the fanbase will only raise the noise and potentially muddy the waters in getting the deal done.  Personally I would like a credible owner next time, not a rah rah Jed/Power/Clem..

Rumours will get out, they always do, but personally i would prefer for the deal to be 90% done before those rumours start to surface as our online and vociferous fans do not exactly have a record for acting and speaking sensibly.

We all want to know, but not at the detrement of getting the right group in.
This.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11729 on: Thursday, March 14, 2024, 10:41:32 »

That’s only works if Clem is willing to sell.

If he (and whoever) are digging their heels in or holding out for an unrealistic asking price then letting everything run in the background won’t put any pressure on Clem (and whoever) to sell.

Pages: 1 ... 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: