Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CLUB STATEMENT  (Read 15825 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 13:29:40 »

ace! Saturday afternoon chess with Flammable Ben and Simon Pieman  Cheesy
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 13:38:05 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "Foggy"
- In 5 years, they've taken us to the bottom division, and near to extinction twice. Surely someone else deserves a turn now.

With all due respect we were relegated last year because we had players who werent good enough and a Manager that was clueless .

employed by who? and under contract restrictions imposed by who?

I understand that bit but im pretty sure that the Greek didnt tell the players the tactics last year or to go and play like clueless twats for most of the season.Bottom line is that we got relegated last year because we were not good enough.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
flammableBen

« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 13:40:55 »

Quote from: "Rich"
ace! Saturday afternoon chess with Flammable Ben and Simon Pieman  Cheesy

If we get more people joining our protest we could move up to the true game of skill and intelligence. Monopoly.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 13:44:47 »

or the Deal or No Deal board game?

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:00:34 »

i'll join you if we can play cluedo.
Piemonte

« Reply #155 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:03:57 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Just to reiterate:

I'm not going to 'boycott' matches with the view to pressurising the board to sell, I'm not going because I'm not spending money on a 'product' (as it was so eloquently put by Mr Diamandis) that treats its fans like dirt.

I may love the team, may have really been enjoying things from a football perspective this season, but I've had enough of being force fed my opinion

Simon, thats a gay point of view.

It would be much more productive to actually do something proactive such as protest, rather than sitting in the pub sulking like a stoppy teenager who has been told to clean his room. :|
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #156 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:10:52 »

Why should I make protests that fall on deaf ears (/blind eyes)? If you were unhappy with your mobile phone service you wouldn't renew your contract. Don't tell me how to spend my money, I certainly haven't told anyone else how to spend theirs.
red macca

« Reply #157 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:12:57 »

Why should I make protests that fall on deaf ears (/blind eyes)? If you were unhappy with your mobile phone service you wouldn't renew your contract. Don't tell me how to spend my money, I certainly haven't told anyone else how to spend theirs.
You told me you wanted a double not a single.Now in my eyes you advised me how to spend my money

Lying cunt Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #158 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:17:44 »

Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #159 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:19:23 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Just to reiterate:

I'm not going to 'boycott' matches with the view to pressurising the board to sell, I'm not going because I'm not spending money on a 'product' (as it was so eloquently put by Mr Diamandis) that treats its fans like dirt.

I may love the team, may have really been enjoying things from a football perspective this season, but I've had enough of being force fed my opinion

Simon, thats a gay point of view.

It would be much more productive to actually do something proactive such as protest, rather than sitting in the pub sulking like a stoppy teenager who has been told to clean his room. :|

And don't speak ill of the staying in the pub with board games protest.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:20:55 »

Playing board games in the pub is so fucking studenty.Get some darts you cunts :x

/
W56196272
Piemonte

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:21:14 »

I'm not telling you to do anything, just pointing out that sitting in a pub on a saturday afternoon is going to do fuck all other than get you pissed. Which in itself isnt such a bad thing, but its not going to make STFC any better or make the board at least talk to the consortium.

And STFC is nothing like a mobile phone contract. What are you going to do, support a "competitor" instead? Perhaps see which one offers you the best deal? Lets see, city are offering me a season ticket for £100, but Oxford are offering one for £110 with 100 free texts a month?

For an obviously intellegent bloke its a fucking stupid point of view and a shite analogy.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:26:26 »

Ok it is a shite analogy. I'm not wanting to fucking change the world piemaonte, I'm not even trying to change the football club. I'm just sick to a point where I can't be fucked to pay my money out.

Give me £15 each game and I'll fucking be there. I don't mind wasting your money.
Piemonte

« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:28:05 »

Do I look / sound like a charity?

fuck off you scrounging cunt  
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 14:30:28 »

I can't see how all this behind the scenes bollocks would make anyone not want to go and watch a game of football. But then I'm a bit thick :shock:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: