Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 3481 [3482] 3483 3484 3485 ... 3981   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9098111 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #52215 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 11:17:15 »

Our fans are different though i honestly believe that now. Every single post online is ridiculed in some way. Club announvces a sponsor and people are pissed off, they tweet about shirts and people slag them off about pointless tweets . Our fans seem to have this brilliant abilty to get really angry about things that have not even happened as well, last week i seen people really angry that Thompson has signed for Stevenage and that Clem must be penny pinching again

Whilst I do agree with you on the whole, it's generally probably about 20/30 people on twitter which is an absolutely miniscule % of our fanbase. I think twitter on the whole tends to make people insane anyway, to me it seems to be a place where people can have arguments with random strangers. But to your point, you are spot on, whenever the club admin pops anything out, within seconds there are people responding with 'sign players, announce kit' type messages like petulant children. I've even seen this behaviour by people that I had previously thought were pretty reasonable making online 'demands' that the club sign people immediately.

Human behaviour baffles me.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #52216 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 11:32:08 »

Whilst I do agree with you on the whole, it's generally probably about 20/30 people on twitter which is an absolutely miniscule % of our fanbase. I think twitter on the whole tends to make people insane anyway, to me it seems to be a place where people can have arguments with random strangers. But to your point, you are spot on, whenever the club admin pops anything out, within seconds there are people responding with 'sign players, announce kit' type messages like petulant children. I've even seen this behaviour by people that I had previously thought were pretty reasonable making online 'demands' that the club sign people immediately.

I agree, but when are we going to show our hand and sign players and reveal the new strip!!!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #52217 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 11:47:34 »

Transfer Rumours Please.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #52218 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 13:58:11 »

If anything, I'd prefer to see more outgoings before incoming. Get the likes of Darcy, Aguiar, Iandolo, Shade & Adeloye off the books. Will free up more of the budget &, in turn, may make players who were previously perceived to be unobtainable a more realistic target.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #52219 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:02:23 »

Transfer Rumours Please.

Before we kick off the coming season, Swindon Town will sign some players on permanent contracts, sign some more on loans and the fan base will be either ecstatic, apoplectic with rage or meh.

I heard it on the grapevine.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #52220 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:04:02 »

Just like any other lower leagu club😀

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52221 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:14:20 »

Someone on the Newport forum claiming that we’re linked with Aaron Lewis and Cameron Norman.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52222 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:16:20 »

Norman has been their player of the year two years in a row and is a burly RCB, certainly wouldn't be unhappy with him.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:22:19 by Nemo » Logged
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52223 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:18:34 »

Norman has been their player of the year two years in a row and is a burly CB, certainly wouldn't be unhappy with him.

For some reason I had Norman down as a RB in my head. Lewis looks to be a LB
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #52224 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:18:41 »

The thing I find fascinating about the 20/30 that berate the admin daily and demand signings are the same folk that when we do finally make a signing they respond with likes of 'never heard of him' and it's someone actually reputable at league two level, but also say that Harrogate are making great signings despite those signings being less reputable than the one we made. Absolutely baffling behaviour.

Anyway to keep this on a rumours footing - Town target Jesse Debrah apparently has Ross County as the club leading for his signature right now according to Nixon.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52225 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:22:03 »

For some reason I had Norman down as a RB in my head. Lewis looks to be a LB

You're right, although actually he's played more right wing back this season, but can play RB and CB. Think a right footed FBT.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #52226 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 14:27:33 »

Someone on the Newport forum claiming that we’re linked with Aaron Lewis and Cameron Norman.
Would be very happy with either.
Lewis managed 7 assists this season from LWB.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52227 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 15:39:16 »

Lewis was released from Liverpool after his loan at Newport wasnt he?
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52228 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 15:51:17 »

Lewis was released from Liverpool after his loan at Newport wasnt he?

Looks like he joined Newport from Lincoln.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #52229 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 16:43:43 »

Norman has been their player of the year two years in a row and is a burly RCB, certainly wouldn't be unhappy with him.

Presumably knows FBT from Kings Lynn
Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 3481 [3482] 3483 3484 3485 ... 3981   Go Up
Print
Jump to: