Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust STFC AGM / Relaunch  (Read 13091 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 14:55:41 »

Sorry, I had intended to go but I'm still too busy with work and other private stuff (and catching up on my sleep) so I decided not to.

I will read the minutes with interest. I thought it may seem a bit pointless for increased fan involvement with the running of the club when we have some decently transparent owners but it may not always be that way on reflection, which is one of the reasons I wanted to attend. Plus things like the reduction of town end prices may have happened sooner with more consulting etc.

It'll be particularly interesting to see if the Trust, Supporter's Club and general fans get any involvement in redevelopment plans. Given that they're unlikely to simply be in the head of Mr Whippy it's probably not that necessary but I suppose the aim is to get more people in the ground, Fitton should listen really.

This probably seems a bit apathetic but I'm just enjoying things being about the football for once. But fair play for people keeping things going.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 15:32:03 »

It'll be particularly interesting to see if the Trust, Supporter's Club and general fans get any involvement in redevelopment plans. Given that they're unlikely to simply be in the head of Mr Whippy it's probably not that necessary but I suppose the aim is to get more people in the ground, Fitton should listen really.

I know that Nick Watkins has received a copy of the Trust plans a few years ago, and since those plans were done in conjunction with people from the local community and the council, I would hope they would definately use them as a very good starting point.

I also think there was never anything in Mr Whippy's head but hot air.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 15:34:39 »

Remember when Mr Whippy valued the club at around £12m (I think that was the figure) just for the share capital of the Club, at one of the Trust meetings?

Classic Whippy.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 15:40:34 »

Remember when Mr Whippy valued the club at around £12m (I think that was the figure) just for the share capital of the Club, at one of the Trust meetings?

Classic Whippy.

Oh those were the days of having incompetent directors and forever ripping the piss out of them fro being so incompetent - I wonder what Mr Whippy is up to know
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:25:59 »

I remember when he came to the Moonraker for a Trust meeting. (Before I knew who he was) he approached me outside & asked to swap an STFC hat for my Orange one. I duly did the exchange & then put another orange hat on.
So I now know that Mr Whippy has an Orange hat which may give him away.

From the Dark Side
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: