Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well Done Kingy.....  (Read 2394 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 3, 2005, 20:46:49 »

I saw him, though he was hard to see in his white shirt in a white dugout.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 3, 2005, 21:35:31 »

sorry
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 01:33:28 »

thew problem is, if king goes (and he should do if these results continue much past december) i can only really see them recruiting from inside the club, to save money... reeeeeeeeves as manager?  :|

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 14:21:51 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
thew problem is, if king goes (and he should do if these results continue much past december) i can only really see them recruiting from inside the club, to save money... reeeeeeeeves as manager?  :|

Sadly that is true, however if they really want to cost save then should hire me, I will glady do it for free
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 18:07:48 »

This is all quite easy, make King director of football, Reevesy takes care of match days in the dugout, King stays in the directors box.  Reevesy can make "rub of the green" statements, "plus injuries hurt us," game of two halves," and "we are working on set pieces,"  etc. etc., "we managed to stay in front," they were saved by the paint on the crossbar," etc. etc.  While Reevesy gets his leg fixed prior to returning to the first team, Iffy can take over.  If the ref. has a stinker, say "you may think that, but I can't possibly comment."

After the Walsall game, Iffy sounded very honest, and credible, and didn't take 300 off the next home gate, by pissing off the audience.  The interviewer sounded more relaxed, as well.

Thee is a golden rule in coaching, do not publically criticize a player.  If you really have to, only do it after a win.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 4, 2005, 18:44:45 »

Quote from: "Crozzer"
This is all quite easy, make King redundant, Reevesy takes care of match days in the dugout, King stays in the directors box.  Reevesy can make "rub of the green" statements, "plus injuries hurt us," game of two halves," and "we are working on set pieces,"  etc. etc., "we managed to stay in front," they were saved by the paint on the crossbar," etc. etc.  While Reevesy gets his leg fixed prior to returning to the first team, Iffy can take over.  If the ref. has a stinker, say "you may think that, but I can't possibly comment."

After the Walsall game, Iffy sounded very honest, and credible, and didn't take 300 off the next home gate, by pissing off the audience.  The interviewer sounded more relaxed, as well.

Thee is a golden rule in coaching, do not publically criticize a player.  If you really have to, only do it after a win.

sounds a bit better now Tongue

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: