Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gray and Keys do an Atkinson? Yup, they're gone.....  (Read 26699 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:25:48 »

Jeezus wept, thank fuck for Free Speech  Doh

Surely you have realised by now that free speech does not apply to White heterosexual males.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:27:37 »

Lets all go and score browney points in the name of tolerance, because taking the line of least resistance is the order of the day in this effete society. FFS  Crying The inculcation worked on a fair few here. Good boys, pat on the back, now here's a doggy biscuit for towing the line.

But your point was that he had a legal case, and he most likely doesn't.  I'm not saying I support the view that it was some sort of national embarassment, I happen to be completely ambivelant to whole affair.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:46:25 »

It's all a bit wanky really, but anyone who say's that it isn't fun to see a couple of smug gits like those two get there come uppance in such a stupid way is lying.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:47:57 »

It's all a bit wanky really, but anyone who say's that it isn't fun to see a couple of smug gits like those two get there come uppance in such a stupid way is lying.

I agree with you... i find it harsh, but can't feel sorry for them as they are a pair of cunts. I've always disliked Andy Gray immensely, and Richard Keys is only a little bit better

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:48:10 »

Surely you have realised by now that free speech does not apply to White heterosexual males.

Free speech does apply......................obscene filth on Audio wont wash in a modern society.

Theres probably a lot of things you wouldn't have said in front of your mum.....think of it a bit like they have been told of by mummy.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:58:04 »

Do we?

Oh come on if you were to see a nice young lady would you say to your friends ''Gentleman, I would love to have a night of love and passion with her'' or would you say ''bloody hell I would love to give her a good seeing to''

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:13:22 »

gray deserved a warning over his treatment of charlotte jackson(if she was offended by it)but no way did he deserve the sack.
both gray's and key's jobs had nothing to do with any conversation they had when not presenting a show.
i think it's clear that both were wanted out by someone regardless of their behaviour
DMR

« Reply #172 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 04:00:52 »

Do we?

Are you bent?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 07:20:35 »

The last couple of pages are hilarious. Good work.

nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 08:21:29 »

i think it's clear that both were wanted out by someone regardless of their behaviour

I think this is it. You can also bet that replacements will be considerably cheaper.

I'd imagine that Sky have plenty more evidence available which will dissuade Gray - he's just trying to up his severance package a little- expect an out of court undisclosed settlement.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 10:25:56 »

Oh come on if you were to see a nice young lady would you say to your friends ''Gentleman, I would love to have a night of love and passion with her'' or would you say ''bloody hell I would love to give her a good seeing to''

I'm a red blooded heterosexual male, but I don't go around saying any of that. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong

Things get better but they never get good
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 10:39:36 »

I'm a red blooded heterosexual male, but I don't go around saying any of that. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong

It's just lads talk. Nothing sinister.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #177 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 17:11:17 »

Fucking gay twat.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 17:28:33 »

Well my manicurist says it's normal  Girl Giggle

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 17:41:05 »