Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 121943 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 18:29:13 »

This horse has already bolted the stable. He has trained with the club and been given a trial so there is a willingness to take him on. Regardless of wherther he signs or not the club have decided it is OK to do so.
From his point of view ( whilst he may like to stay out of the limelight ( its what he does and its what he can get paid well for. He's a decent keeper and he needs someone to take him on to rehabilitate him until he moves on.
I'd like to hear from McCormick. If he's going to hand over x% of his wages to charity and work tirelessly giving anti DD messages then maybe it might work. I'd also like to hear from the familty affected - if they gave it the green light then maybe people who are anti should stand down.
I'm against this at the moment but I want to hear from the people directly involved.

I've been unsure about this being a parent, but also understand the rehablilitory(sp) side, this post probably sums up best how i feel, and would ease worries for me if the things suggested here came to pass.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 18:49:58 »

If anyone is interested, there is a good debate about this on the Plymouth forum.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66821
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:03:03 »

This horse has already bolted the stable. He has trained with the club and been given a trial so there is a willingness to take him on. Regardless of wherther he signs or not the club have decided it is OK to do so.
From his point of view ( whilst he may like to stay out of the limelight ( its what he does and its what he can get paid well for. He's a decent keeper and he needs someone to take him on to rehabilitate him until he moves on.
I'd like to hear from McCormick. If he's going to hand over x% of his wages to charity and work tirelessly giving anti DD messages then maybe it might work. I'd also like to hear from the familty affected - if they gave it the green light then maybe people who are anti should stand down.
I'm against this at the moment but I want to hear from the people directly involved.

When it  was revealed  last year that McCormick had been granted a day release from prison,
Mr and Mrs Peak were very upset to hear this news.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1422783_parents-anger-as-drink-drive-footballer-who-killed-their-sons-gets-day-release-from-prison

I'd suggest that Mr Wray on behalf of the club, writes to them to explain the proposal of the
offer of a trial to McCormick.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:05:20 by alanmayes » Logged

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:04:49 »

Thisis is going into meltdown

"Ill cancel my season ticket if he signs"

Jesus christ.

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:09:33 »

Dont torture yourself
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:11:50 »

Thisis is going into meltdown

"Ill cancel my season ticket if he signs"

Jesus christ.

People in feeling strongly about something shocker.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:13:24 »

Its an entertaining read, especially when half of them demonstrate they don't know what murder is

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:19:32 »

Its an entertaining read, especially when half of them demonstrate they don't know what murder is

I don't read that shit site but the comments on here aint much better i'm sure. So many fucking saints,or hypocrites.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:24:08 »

Half of the thick cunts cant even spell his name right, getting mixed up with mccormack which is naughty

@Batch, im guessing these are the same people who said they wouldnt go if paolo was the manager, yet now they would be first in the queue to perform fellatio on him

« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:25:37 »

I don't read that shit site but the comments on here aint much better i'm sure. So many fucking saints,or hypocrites.

It's quite strange how nobody has contended with my post on the previous page.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:29:08 »

The mum of the two boys has commented on fb's unofficial 'Swindon Town FC's' clip of McCormick in the station when he was nicked.

Now, ain't that just like me?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:29:39 »

The fact people are saying he was totally shitfaced as well...
You don't need to be shitfaced to be twice over the limit.

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:36:28 »

It's quite strange how nobody has contended with my post on the previous page.

they can't, or those that can are few and far between. You could have added phoning and texting too as that has caused deaths and jail sentences also.
Nobody has mentioned that he's in an open prison. The reason will be that he's done his time with no issue. Think it says alot about him personally
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:40:08 by arriba » Logged
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:39:25 »

The mum of the two boys has commented on fb's unofficial 'Swindon Town FC's' clip of McCormick in the station when he was nicked.

What was said?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 19:48:36 »

@Batch, im guessing these are the same people who said they wouldnt go if paolo was the manager, yet now they would be first in the queue to perform fellatio on him

I don't know who has said it. I agree I doubt many would go through with the threat.

Its a shame we have 19 pages on this topic. A shame the club even considered it.

Even of you take it down to purely football reasons we just need a #2 to cover Wes, which he isn't. Shit decision by the club all round. The end.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: