Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Retained list  (Read 1358 times)
Anonymous77

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Today at 11:46:53 »

I cant see your view point. Surely getting rid of the deadwood is only a good thing?
Spot on, we have suffered this season because we had so much deadwood left from 22/23 season.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Today at 11:52:27 »

So largely as expected then. If he’s fit no way will Glatzel be here come the end of August, someone with some ambition is sure to be looking at him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Today at 11:58:31 »

So largely as expected then. If he’s fit no way will Glatzel be here come the end of August, someone with some ambition is sure to be looking at him.

While we won't resist a decent bid (January would be my guess), I could see Glatzel himself wanting to get a solid season in before moving on.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Today at 12:10:49 »

the tide has swept the flotsam and jetsam away.  but we have been left with a skeleton crew.

Hopefully , Milton Keynes and other division 4/NL clubs will have some decent prospects for us to develop for them.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:24:55 »

Strange times, these. Still that lingering hope that there is good news of a Morfuni & Co exit hours away which would change everything. If it wasn’t for that, I would turn off for 3 months. It’s the hope….

We can’t even back ourselves to hold onto a Leeds youth reject, with a handful of league appearances to his name. How we’ve fallen.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: