Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise post match interview for those that went  (Read 7368 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 07:19:13 »

Get Holt out!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:44:35 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Get Holt out!

"outing" Bob Holt, now there's something to chuckle about.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:45:22 »

Fed up of all this political bollocks, it's gonna start affecting the team before long.
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:45:57 »

WHEN WILL ALL THIS SHITE STOP??

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x  :x
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:55:19 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
WHEN WILL ALL THIS SHITE STOP??

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x  :x

When someone else buys the club?
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:58:03 »

that'll be never then.   :-))(
DribblingSissy

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:06:54 »

I;ve put a load on the lottery for this weekend again.....here's hoping!
 :\/
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:09:01 »

well i wouldn't get doom mongering just yet. let's not jump to conclusions about this DW interview. i think what Wise was getting at was that BH is a bit of a twat to put it politly. i think Wise is just annoyed that the board are interfeering with his role which is exactly what he was told wouldn't happen when he first came. when he said "it puts me under more pressure" i think he meant that in the sense that he just wan't to get on with the job. when Ed asked BH if he was to ask the question to DW after the game would he say he would stay for definate Holt said "hopefully" it seems to me like BH was getting a bit carried away about whatever Wise had told the board and Holt typically didn't know what he was talking about
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:17:04 »

Holt wasn't aware of Wise's public comments about Linda either, so they don't seem to get on well do they.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:20:37 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Holt wasn't aware of Wise's public comments about Linda either, so they don't seem to get on well do they.

nope but im sure it won't lead to Wise leaving directly. just because he doesn;t get on with BH doesn't mean to say he can't manage us does it? also hopefully Mark D will be back soon.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:29:22 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "RobertT"

nope but im sure it won't lead to Wise leaving directly. just because he doesn;t get on with BH doesn't mean to say he can't manage us does it? also hopefully Mark D will be back soon.

You're right Rich - BH dropping another clanger won't be the factor that pushes Dennis one way or another. But it certainly won't help, and I'd like to think that the board at the moment would be doing everything they can to sway his decision (if there is one to be made) in favour of staying, instead of potentially jeapordising that by trying to take the pressure of themselves and in so doing putting it on Dennis.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 09:43:17 »

It is always about detracting from themselves- but you think they woul dbe able to cover it all up a little better
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 10:06:44 »

i personally think Wise had told the board to stop interfeering in his job and get on with their job and he will quite happily stay if this is the case and BH has just put it the wrong way in the interview by saying Wise is going to stay
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 10:10:53 »

If Dad's Army ever gets remade I put Mr Bob Holt down as the fella who shouts out (in every episode) "DON'T PANIC MR MANNERING, DON'T PANIC..."

Stupid old fucker is a good description, poor bloke seems to put his foot in it everytime he opens his mouth, "Unlucky Alf" was based on his life I do believe.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 10:54:41 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2006/09/27/stfc_270906_feature.shtml

They're all up here now too
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: