Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise quitting after wycombe game  (Read 12190 times)
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:04:29 »

Does anyone actually think that this rumour is true and wise will quit after the wycombe game?

To be honest i would not blame wise if he quit, everything has changed since he joined and things he was promised are not going to happen.

I really think wise will be gone by the end of the week, we all really want him to stay but we all know it's just not going to happen.

I hope you lot who are attending that meeting on wednesday decide on some bigtime action to take against the board, i hope you can drive them out, we would all love to drive out those idiots but they will never leave the club, they really have fucked this club up this time and the fans are never going to forgive them.

I wonder what our attendances will be the next few home games?

I hope there is alot of banners and flags and chants against the board at the boston game on saturday.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:08:36 »

wouldnt suprise me, and as u say everything has changed since he has taken over
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:08:53 »

What exactly was Wise promises that has been suddenly taken away from him?

Money? He was allowed to assemble his own squad and did so

Behind the scenes? He was allowed to put who he wanted in charge of football related matters including Gus, Incey and the physio guy!

I don't see why he would leave when he came here to do a job and is only part way to achieving that
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:14:38 »

Wise wanted full control of everything which he has had but i dont think he will be able to have full control now.

Wise was very angry that the club secertary was sacked, he was probably told money was available for players, something that is never going to happen now that power has gone, with power gone and devlin about to go i dont think wise is going to want to hang around this club, he probably thinks the club is a joke the same as us fans do.

There is no doubt that he would have been here for 1-2 seasons maybe abit longer had power stayed and had all this not happened, but i can really see him walking away after all the crap that has happened lately.

Knowing our luck with a few weeks we will have some crap amateur in charge and we will have no money at all and i can really see the attendances being hit very badly, who is going to pay alot of money to watch a club with no ambition, the board have no ambition at all for this club if they did they would not have forced power out, us fans will stay away until things change dramatically.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:18:31 »

Is it strictly necessary to post exactly the same crap on the TEF as you've posted on thisis?
red macca

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:20:15 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Is it strictly necessary to post exactly the same crap on the TEF as you've posted on thisis?
dont read it then :?
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:21:29 »

It's not crap it's all true, i'm willing to place a bet at the bookies that wise wont be here for the boston game, i can see wise, poyet, ince, devlin and sullivan all leaving the club this week, i dont know how many people will agree with me on this one.
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:23:09 »

Quote from: "red macca"

That's a fair comment, nothing wrong with posting on two different sites.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:25:08 »

Its crap in the sense that other than a one or two, I think everyone has already accepted the meltdown of the club, so it doesn't need to speculated on further.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:28:00 »

Its easy enough to not read thisis, but this site does have some quality control and hopefully that will  continue.
red macca

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:33:24 »

Its easy enough to not read thisis, but this site does have some quality control and hopefully that will  continue.
you would think they would control threads like this then would you not Wink

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14704&highlight=
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:39:01 »

you would think they would control threads like this then would you not Wink

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14704&highlight=

Surely a thread started to discuss the relative merits of the management styles of Dennis Wise and Andy King, is just the sort of thing  25% of this site is for.

With reference to that, did I hear DW slagging off Fola on RS for his marking at the County goal yesterday....staright out of the King textbook but not remarked upon.
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:41:33 »

Its crap in the sense that other than a one or two, I think everyone has already accepted the meltdown of the club, so it doesn't need to speculated on further.

Yeah, but surely we are allowed to be outraged about it?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:45:12 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

In which case the debate should be moving on to discuss what steps can be taken to rid the club of the malign influence of the Board....if anything.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:52:35 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

In which case the debate should be moving on to discuss what steps can be taken to rid the club of the malign influence of the Board....if anything.

I dont think we have a choice. I dont think the board ever intend to help take the club another step forward. So if we dont get out of this division weve had it, because in mid table of div 3, no Wise and selling players. We wont get enough through the gates to survive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: