Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: wise wants changes  (Read 3494 times)
kaufman

« on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 07:41:31 »

just hear on the radio that wise wants to move the physio room and the gym up to wanborough so everything is in the same place training wise.

he also is changing the diet of the players and wants them all to eat together after training.

looks like it will be more professional this season at least
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 08:22:57 »

I heard from a very good souce that the club will be training at supermarine, maybe not at the start of the season but will happen.  We currently pay in the region of £50k a year to use wanborough.

Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 08:25:13 »

It does sound very encouraging and simple but straight forward moves that must you must take for granted in the upper echelons of English football.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 08:54:08 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I heard from a very good souce that the club will be training at supermarine, maybe not at the start of the season but will happen.  We currently pay in the region of £50k a year to use wanborough.

£50k sounds a bit high, didn't the trust secure it when we didn't have the cash one year for about £8k.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 09:57:40 »

That was an 8k shortfall rather than the total, but even so the total was nowhere near 50k. Somewhere in the twenties if I remember.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 10:00:31 »

I cant say too much as a good source but thats what the club stated they were paying.  not dead on 50 but between 40 and 50, I couldnt believe the costs.

larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 10:29:47 »

Sounds good Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:24:40 »

I cant say too much as a good source but thats what the club stated they were paying.  not dead on 50 but between 40 and 50, I couldnt believe the costs.

Well either Zurich are having them for fools, your source is being kidded on, or maybe this is softening us up for losing Wanboro "because we could get a player for that"
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:42:33 »

'he also is changing the diet of the players and wants them all to eat together after training'

Thats rather strict!! Can only be good though, there was nothing strict about last season which is probably a reason why we slipped up big time.
I can imagine Ifil going to Burger King after the match and just about to tuck in to a big mac and large fries when wise comes round the corner and drags him out by his lug holes Cheesy

RED ARMY
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:47:18 »

Quote from: "kaufman"

he also is changing the diet of the players and wants them all to eat together after training.

Instead of all drinking together?
 Shocked
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:47:44 »

Quote from: "Sade"
'he also is changing the diet of the players and wants them all to eat together after training'

Thats rather strict!! Can only be good though, there was nothing strict about last season which is probably a reason why we slipped up big time.
I can imagine Ifil going to Burger King after the match and just about to tuck in to a big mac and large fries when wise comes round the corner and drags him out by his lug holes Cheesy

Would that be your ideal date with him sade?

Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:49:05 »

It would be mine if he was paying Wink  
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:49:11 »

If I got served a Big Mac at Burger King I'd be pissed off
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:53:00 »

I doubt it.......I prefer Pizza hut.....Ifils probably already got a big mac though  Oops  Shocked

RED ARMY
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Monday, June 19, 2006, 14:55:38 »

I doubt it.......I prefer Pizza hut.....Ifils probably already got a big mac though  Oops  Shocked

Would you get that world cup football pizza that Owen advertised?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: