Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: brentford  (Read 10165 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 22:06:45 »

Queuing for these games is all part of the ritual....helps get the buzz going.

I was brought up though, when a queue at the CG, would snake from the back of the Arkells, all the way down Shrivenham Road past Mitchell's Cycles.

Not sure today's generation has the same Dunkirk spirit....

Sure does. I remember butting in as well as I saw someone I knew waiting. Not sure i'm going to have the time to queue this time though thanks to working full time. That could be a right shitter actually. Getting through on the phones is almost impossible.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 23:45:19 »

Surely only 4 people complaining on a football forum is not a over reaction.

Do you not watch family guy?? 1 complaint = 1 billion people. That means 4 billion people are outraged about this decision.

FWIW it's all a load of moaning over nothing. You'll get a ticket. If you really feel that strongly the board are decent guys, complain to them and they might adjust the offer. End of the day they need to bring in as much £££ as possible and so are trying to attract the casual Town fans. Not the end of the world really is it? Chill!
Panda Paws

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 23:56:22 »

all of this pointless whinging would not happen if we get a membership system, just sell tickets in tiers of how many points you've got over the season, with away games included for the out or towners
flammableBen

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 05:39:27 »

Fuck this home leg bollocks, ain't going out in the cold for that shit. Will I be able to get a final ticket if it's my first game of the season?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 05:47:26 »

Hmm im working Saturday during the day so I cant go either.

I should be given first dibs,ive been to 2 or 3 home games this season for effs sake!

/
W56196272
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 07:00:35 »

I'll bare my arse in Burton's window if any genuine fan who really wants to go to the home leg misses out on a ticket because of this decision. Massive over-reaction.

Saved. Just in case.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 07:58:23 »

Queuing for these games is all part of the ritual....helps get the buzz going.

I was brought up though, when a queue at the CG, would snake from the back of the Arkells, all the way down Shrivenham Road past Mitchell's Cycles.

Not sure today's generation has the same Dunkirk spirit....

PAH.

I queued for Reading Fest tickets for 14 hours, went home worked an 8 hour shift then came back to the festival the next morning.

HARDCORE.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 08:02:56 »

Saved. Just in case.
Bugger. Although if anyone does want to take me up on it, I'll require some kind of proof. Ticket stubs, for example Smiley
Barry Scott

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 08:20:30 »

I know people are whinging about not being told about stubs sooner, but by recollection, didn't the last board do a similar thing with stubs, only not announce it until the season was over? Because i'm sure as shit is brown, that it no word of it was mentioned before the season was finished and it didn't cause this level of overreaction.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 08:57:46 »

I think he's done a good job on ESPN, some of you are just being too harsh about Stubbs.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 09:18:39 »

Look i think it is a bit of an over reaction,  Bad Mood

I told you i was ill!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 09:24:01 »

i think the over-reaction is from some countering my opinion personally.christ, i just think the club got it wrong, and have explained why.i'm not overly bothered about it and will get a ticket.i just think the club could have done it better.

lately, anyone who doesn't go all happy clappy over everything is moaning and whining in the eyes of some.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 09:32:53 »

Its all sounds fimiliar.... millwall tickets...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
stfcinbmth

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 09:38:19 »

Just ordered my Brentford ticket online, a relatively painless experience I must say
The Artist Billy Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 09:59:45 »

We need to get back to winning ways, but can see this being 1-1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: