Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: brentford  (Read 10183 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:47:14 »

i've only been to one game this season but if i don't get a ticket for the play-offs i'll burn the place down
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:48:41 »

i've only been to one game this season but if i don't get a ticket for the play-offs i'll burn the place down

See this is why they can't go on general sale straight away as loads of armchair cunts like sonicyouth will buy all the tickets.

J/k  Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:49:22 »

You're all fucking moaning about nothing.

Season ticket holders > stubb holders > general sale

It's always been this way and always will be.

Seems some people find fault with everything.

I think it's a good idea by the club to get people to the Brentford game.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:49:42 »

damn right, i'll need at least three seats to myself to recreate my armchair comfort
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:52:24 »

I think it's a good idea by the club to get people to the Brentford game.

You've spelt 'stub' incorrectly.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:52:51 »

So I have.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:53:24 »

damn right, i'll need at least three seats to myself to recreate my armchair comfort

Girl Giggle

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 16:11:30 »

You're all fucking moaning about nothing.

It's always been this way and always will be.

Exactly. Some people never seem to be happy unless they're whinging

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:06:35 »

well as the decision directly effects me, i dont like it.

i can't go saturday.i want to go, but it's impossible for me.i wont be the only regular at the county ground this effects for sure.
what that decision has done has totally disregarded my attendance at other matches,and is rewarding others who will be going to their first game saturday.after season ticket holders,and those who go saturday it's a free for all.i dont think that is fair on people in my position.

the stubs being kept is how is should be done,but why only 1 stub, and for only 1 game?
even the old shitty board got this right last time.plenty of warning was given and stubbs were kept.
great as our chairman and board are, they can still get stuff wrong you know!

most of you will have season tickets, or will be going saturday, so are quick to just see me as whining.i reckon you'd see it differently if you were in my position.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:08:54 »

i can't go saturday.i want to go, but it's impossible for me.i wont be the only regular at the county ground this effects for sure.
what that decision has done has totally disregarded my attendance at other matches,and is rewarding others who will be going to their first game saturday.after season ticket holders,and those who go saturday it's a free for all.i dont think that is fair on people in my position.

the stubs being kept is how is should be done,but why only 1 stub, and for only 1 game?
even the old shitty board got this right last time.plenty of warning was given and stubbs were kept.

most of you will have season tickets, or will be going saturday, so are quick to just see me as whining.i reckon you'd see it differently if you were in my position.

I'm actually with you on this one. In 03/04 you had to have a certain number of stubbs to get tickets before they went on general sale. In fact it was ST holders for the first few days then people with 5 stubs the next then 3 stubs for the next day and so on. Think it worked quite well although despite being a ST holder that season I still managed to find myself in the queue for over an hour.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:21:45 »

It's to get people to come to the game on Saturday, nothing more, nothing less.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:28:46 »

Its the reason i got a season ticket for next year....whoever we get in the playoffs the away match is going to be hard to get a ticket...season ticks for this and next season get first shout in both legs.
Kind of know what arriba is saying but those fans are in the minority,not many will have been to lots of games and will miss the last home match.....another sensible and common sense idea.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:49:41 »

I still managed to find myself in the queue for over an hour.

Queuing for these games is all part of the ritual....helps get the buzz going.

I was brought up though, when a queue at the CG, would snake from the back of the Arkells, all the way down Shrivenham Road past Mitchell's Cycles.

Not sure today's generation has the same Dunkirk spirit....
adje

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:53:24 »

Im 100% with arriba-I might be accused of being a whingeing cunt but its a shit decision which totally ignores the fact that Ive been 25 times previously.People who live up the road can attend their first game and get priority.I dont care if everyones all happy clappy about things I think its bollocks!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 17:55:14 »

But you are moaning about nothing because there will be tickets on general sale.

Or is this all because you might have to queue a bit longer?

As axs says, it's another one of those little ideas the board have put into effect to slightly boost the attendance at a certain game - and who can blame them?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: