Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC News: Lee Power: Swindon Town owner moves to allay money fears  (Read 10392 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:11:35 »

A real Swansea fan debate? 
fatbasher

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:28:00 »

A real Swansea fan debate? 

Irked me somewhat this morning. Maybe i should have replied or ignored it before i opened up my work inbox.....

so on a brighter note there is 10% off in the club shop today.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:39:43 »

Depends how you define support. Lets say he chose to boycott home games and went to every away game. Its not really fickle to do so.
Back in the days when SAS travel was run by Annie and Paul and they used Silver Knight coaches we never missed an away game.  Four people used to get on at Blunsdon - older supporters will know who I mean - and they never missed a game home or away.  The club wrote to them and told them they were moving their season ticket seats for some obscure reason, they took offence and as far as I know have not been back to the County Ground since!!  But for some seasons they still never missed an away game!!  The club never benefited at all from moving them against their wishes, but t hey certainly proved they were not fickle supporters!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:59:34 »

Good idea on the Power PR front to have the fans phone in, looking forward to it!

Depends how managed it is. I imagine it will last for an hour, there will be 5 or 6 friendly calls in which the caller will toss up a juicy half volley or two for Power to smack to the cover boundary and the rest will be spend seeing just how far Shaun Hodgetts can shove his gigantic nose up Powers arse.

Hope I am wrong though.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 11:02:32 »

If some of the texts sent in after home games are the norm then it needs managing that's for sure. And that's only the ones that get read out.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 11:08:40 »

Words mean jack shit as fans of STFC have found out time and time again. It's all become a fucking bore, for me at least. Fuck the lot of them...
I'm a shit fan by the way, as I cannot be arsed to go anymore. Boo me
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:00:35 »

Can't be arsed to go but still spend most of your time on the forum talking about them. If you'd truly lost interest you wouldn't even be here.

Not having a go like, just don't get it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:02:23 »

We all know it's me anyway.  Wink

Loyalty point prove how loyal you are. How many of those do you have, eh, Mr Bangkok. Probably about none. I'd imagine on loyalty terms that means you are sleeping with Oxford behind our backs.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:13:38 »

Can't be arsed to go but still spend most of your time on the forum talking about them. If you'd truly lost interest you wouldn't even be here.

Still interested in STFC. Nowhere near as much as I was though and I definitely don't comment on STFC football matters as much as I used to. I honestly have no desire at all to go to a game now. They're still my team but just cannot be arsed anymore.

I come on here for a read about all manner of things as i've enjoyed the debates people on here have thrown up and will continue to do so.
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:17:08 by arriba » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:24:28 »

The TEF's a bit like crack; really moreish.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 12:35:59 »

TEF. Not even once.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 13:09:08 »

Just say no to TEF kids.

Never knowingly overstated.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 13:15:05 »

I don't really come on here for the football news either. I don't really know why I come on here other than habit.
kerry red

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 13:53:35 »

Never realised so many regular posters never actually go to the game
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 14:27:33 »

Excellent piece on the Washbag:

http://thewashbag.com/2013/12/05/whats-the-story-mourning-mccrory/

"Jed and Steve showed me, Paul Wardell and another fan the dank and claustrophobic spaces where Paolo “forced the youth team to use as their changing rooms” after they were moved out of the main changing room."

If true, that is shocking.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: