Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: I don't know which direction this club is heading - Caddis  (Read 11325 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 18:34:34 »

Don't get the animosity towards Caddis. Loyalty doesn't exist in football - he's not a Swindon lad, he's not been here for a decade - what do people expect?

He can go and play a higher standard at a bigger club for more money. I fail to see the outrage.
I just don't want to hear about him.

I think the club has bent over backwards for him.

He's obviously earning a fair amount here. While he's here I expect him to tow the party line and be loyal to Town.

Wish the thread had been locked.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 18:36:24 »

I think the club has bent over backwards for him.

Except that time when they let PDC bomb him out the squad for having time off after his t'other half had a baby.

Actually, what have they done that amounts bending over backwards?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 18:39:39 »

Except that time when they let PDC bomb him out the squad for having time off after his t'other half had a baby.

Actually, what have they done that amounts bending over backwards?
He fell out with the manager - who admittedly was an employee of the club.

But, the club let him go out on loan to a Championship team for a season whilst paying his wages. I think that is quite a big thing.

Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 18:43:39 »

He needs to leave but I still don't have any doubts that he'll keep putting shifts in as long as he's here.

Certainly hope so, he seems to have been a model professional since he's been here, but we haven't seen him play whilst he's not wanted to be here (not that I know of) seeing as he was bombed out straight away under Paolo, there's no telling how he'll perform this year.. Especially in an unfamiliar position, be it out wide or in centre midfield.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 18:51:06 »

He fell out with the manager - who admittedly was an employee of the club.

But, the club let him go out on loan to a Championship team for a season whilst paying his wages. I think that is quite a big thing.

I'd assumed Brum were picking up some of his wages.

Had heard Black wasn't overly impressed with him being bombed out too. Another straw for that broken backed camel.
Flashheart

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 19:01:15 »

I just don't want to hear about him.

A tad silly to open a thread about him then?

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 19:09:26 »

A tad silly to open a thread about him then?

I didn't. I tried to close it down! :-)

RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, July 19, 2013, 00:11:19 »

Certainly hope so, he seems to have been a model professional since he's been here, but we haven't seen him play whilst he's not wanted to be here (not that I know of) seeing as he was bombed out straight away under Paolo, there's no telling how he'll perform this year.. Especially in an unfamiliar position, be it out wide or in centre midfield.

I agree he has been a model professional and one of the best players we have had in recent years.  He was an excellent captain in our L2 campaign and did not deserve to be treated like a naughty schoolboy.  He went on loan to Birmingham with a clear expectation that, if he was wanted there, the deal would become permanent.  That has fallen through, and he has been left hanging while others have been shipped out, yet has still played in friendly matches against Supermarine, Abingdon and FGR (and from what I saw at FGR, was about the only player on the pitch who put any real effort in, getting more and more animated as the game went on).  I guess he was beginning to feel wanted by KMac, and now he has gone.

I have no doubt that if he is still here, whether he wants to be or not, he will put 100% in to the team, and we will be a better team for it.  If he sits and sulks, it will be even more difficult for him to find a team in January, and he surely knows that.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, July 19, 2013, 07:56:52 »

Increasingly I'm getting the feeling that Blackpool's move for Caddis, and the board being prepared to listen to it, might have been more of the catalyst for KMcD's exit than the signing policy.

Looking back at his comments to the press in the weeks of pre-season he looked to be building a case for keeping him, and losing yet another experienced pro, this time one he actually rated, might have been the last straw.

..never go back.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 10:39:44 »

Caddis to Blackpool back on again?

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-remain-hopeful-of-caddis-deal-1-5870720

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Great Stan

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 10:51:25 »

Apparently they offered £5 grand per week but he is on more here!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: