Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC News: Swindon: Chairman says there is no money for 'big signings'  (Read 9157 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:32:25 »

I dont know what it is but realy dont like this patey he reminds me of the old regime who used to be here with holt and the greek its not sounding very promiseing at the club at the moment i fear his comments could well spell the end of our season and the end of the di canio era.

Fucking hell, who pissed on your bonfire?!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:33:19 »

This is getting ridiculous!

All Patey was saying was in a dream scenario we would have a different set of owners who had millions and millions to pump into the club. However, in the real world, we have owners who have already invested all that they can for the time being and need the club to be run on a firm footing and as self sustaining as possible. He then went on to say that there was no chance of a nightmare scenario where we would be plunged into administration again. (The bit where he said 'the club has been there before' referred to relegation to L2 and NOT poor fiscal management and financial difficulties)

All the rest of the shit that is being posted is a Tans-esque (no offence Tans) wind up!

Spot on!
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:33:49 »

Yes
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:37:59 »

Oi!
Flashheart

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:39:24 »

All Patey was saying was in a dream scenario we would have a different set of owners who had millions and millions to pump into the club. However, in the real world, we have owners who have already invested all that they can for the time being and need the club to be run on a firm footing and as self sustaining as possible. He then went on to say that there was no chance of a nightmare scenario where we would be plunged into administration again. (The bit where he said 'the club has been there before' referred to relegation to L2 and NOT poor fiscal management and financial difficulties)

All the rest of the shit that is being posted is a Tans-esque (no offence Tans) wind up!

If i'd have said that. I'd be accused of being belligerent.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:52:31 »

If i'd have said that. I'd be accused of being belligerent.

No accusation necessary!
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:55:19 »

No accusation necessary!

This is true
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:55:45 »

All it says is no money for "big" signings.  So That would rule out resigning Austin, but doesnt mean much else.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 21:58:56 »

Tomorrows adver back page:

[url width=640 height=960]http://i48.tinypic.com/25yuq8l.jpg[/url]
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 22:19:45 »

Better be true about Ward, the man had been faultless recently
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 22:34:05 »

All Patey was saying was ...

With the greatest of respect you know as much as the rest of us as to what he meant. Nothing.

There is no panic, but if it makes everyone feel better:

[url width=287 height=143]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Quatsch1/FuckingMeltdown.gif[/url]

Great news about Ward if that's true. Must be rubbish though, somebody wants to buy Risser. Yeah, right.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 22:35:55 by Batch » Logged
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 22:39:26 »

Clearly a wind up about Ward. Why the fuck is he wearing a watch in that picture?
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 22:41:18 »

[url width=287 height=143]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Quatsch1/FuckingMeltdown.gif[/url]

Blow Up
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 23:31:13 »

With the greatest of respect you know as much as the rest of us as to what he meant. Nothing.

True. But I've very carefully listened to the interview several times. It would appear that the 'meltdown' has been created by people reacting to what has been written, rather than listening to Patey's words and the questions asked of him.

I might be wrong. Patey may turn out to be an al Qaeda operative sent to radicalise the Town End. Andrew Black may not be loyal to Spectrum nor Swindon and may well turn out to be a Mysteron double agent. But I somewhat doubt it. :-)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 23:57:52 »

True. But I've very carefully listened to the interview several times. It would appear that the 'meltdown' has been created by people reacting to what has been written, rather than listening to Patey's words and the questions asked of him.

I might be wrong. Patey may turn out to be an al Qaeda operative sent to radicalise the Town End. Andrew Black may not be loyal to Spectrum nor Swindon and may well turn out to be a Mysteron double agent. But I somewhat doubt it. :-)

I would be happier, if in future you do a transcription of Patey's interviews along the lines of Paolo's stuff. I like the captain Black analogy...amazingly the recent death of the towering genius that was Gerry Anderson passed off without comment on the TEF.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: