Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio contract talks on hold  (Read 9409 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:54:42 »

I actually blame the players. At the time he left I said he wasn't a bad manager who was lucky but a good manager who was unlucky.

Ok, Wilson signed the shite that took us down but it was the players who broke that dressing room into factions which was our downfall.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:54:55 »

I would have an early night and see how you feel in the morning  Bad Mood

Good suggestion  Clap
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:55:04 »

I agree with what random_five has said not necessarily the way he said it. Wilson was a fucking car crash for us in his second season and anyone who took over from him would have taken us down as the rot had well and truly set in and the players didn't give a flying fuck.
Wilson got us relegated not Hart, although Hart was a useless cunt. .  

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:03:00 »

Was Wilson that bad? Think his hands were tied. His silence was blatantly bought and i hope to hear his side of things in the future one day.
DRS

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:09:14 »

I think any manager who only turns up 3 times a week and doesnt bother to tell players when training has been cancelled should shoulder alot of blame.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:15:08 »

There was to many players around at that time that thought they were bigger than the club. Wilsons downfall was that he wasn't strong enough to stop the behind the scenes crap that was going on but No one or nothing would of made any difference towards the end as the rot had well and truly set in. Still think Wilson is a good manager for league one and have nothing against him personally so wish him well.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:23:35 »

I think any manager who only turns up 3 times a week and doesnt bother to tell players when training has been cancelled should shoulder alot of blame.

Wilson did that? Fucking hell didnt realise it was that bad!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 23:25:19 »

Like arriba said, Wilsons side of things would probably say other wise.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 06:31:04 »

Jesus fucking christ what a pile of shite. It was Danny cunting Wilson that put us in this mess.. You should be thankful beyond your lucky stars that we have a manager that has hopefully got us up again..  Oh sorry it was all Paul Hart's fault wasn't it.. Idiots.

And I'm sure Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and Dagenham fans will all be celebrating promotion with us in a few weeks because getting back out of league two is a piece of piss isn't it..

Utter fucking morons. Fuck off.

This, well sort of anyway.

I think people under estimate the job Di Canio has done here. Its more than just the results isnt it?

Our problem last season wasnt the talent of the players, it was the attitude. The mentality of the whole club, top to bottom. Give in at the first attempt.

Di Canio has a good team of hard working, committed players who want to achieve things at Swindon Town Football Club. He also has the belief of the chairman who will back him all the way to take us forward.

Could you have said that about Danny Wilson, Jonathan Douglas ect and Andrew Fitton. no.
DRS

« Reply #54 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 07:55:07 »

Good post dv agree totally
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 08:14:48 »

I have said it before but the Open Day gave me a glimpse of how things would change,if the board continue to back him then next season could be a very exiting time.
Swindon in the Championship is a mouthwatering prospect...but first things first and let us enjoy his antics this coming few weeks.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 10:21:03 »

one of my concerns about PDC's inveitable departure is that there will probably be a lack of continuity afterwards. i expect his entire backroom staff would follow him wherever he ended up and all the good work he's done in terms of implementing discipline, fitness and the general mindset amongst the players will come undone
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 10:23:48 »

I think we should wait until it happens and then put a little faith in Jezza to get it right again.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: