Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: QA with Jeremy Wray  (Read 9905 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:38:21 »

I agree with the cheap american cheese on a BBQ'd burger... beautiful.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:39:30 »

You cannot beat them on a BBQ burger, the cheaper the better if possible the Sainsbury Basic ones.... its a dirty pleasure

You can... with any other cheese.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:39:53 »

Depends if its the spread or the triangles at least it wasn't Babybel

Just had my first Babybel for years..... it was fantastic, there are times when any cheese will do.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:41:04 »

Would also just like to clarify that the London Red who seems to have got into a slagging match in the comments of the QnA article isn't me!

Think there was always a risk of mistaken identity when you chose a username like that!  (Clue: quite a lot of Town fans in London.)   Wink
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:41:27 »

You cannot beat them on a BBQ burger, the cheaper the better if possible the Sainsbury Basic ones.... its a dirty pleasure

Yes

No other cheese tastes as good on a burger.
I can't explain it, but it's a fact.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:41:32 »

Dairylea spread (or a supermarket own brand version) is an ever present in our fridge.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 11:55:48 »

Think there was always a risk of mistaken identity when you chose a username like that!  (Clue: quite a lot of Town fans in London.)   Wink

Haha a fact I was blissfully unaware of at the time unfortunately!
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:25:44 »

hahahaha, he is coming out with some absolute corkers.

I especially like the reply to people in TE getting 'treated like dogs'
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:27:27 »

isthatyoulovesey: Why are we treated like dogs in the Town End an yet charged almost as much for the privilege?

JW: I think you're barking up the wrong tree, but I'll get Nick Watkins to give me a lead on this. It should be something he can get his teeth into.

That is a punbelievable answer.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:33:45 »

pugugly: Can explosive charges be placed under the seats when Oxford come to town?

JW: You presume I intend to leave seats in for them...

Marvelous

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:33:49 »

I don't get why there are so many moaners re the food at the CG?  I personally don't think its that bad?  The Chicken Balti pies are actually rather nice and everyone loves a dirty CG burger now and again!

Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:35:58 »

They don't have anything else to moan about since they got over the 'blow your socks off' comment.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:38:43 »

I don't get why there are so many moaners re the food at the CG?  I personally don't think its that bad?  The Chicken Balti pies are actually rather nice and everyone loves a dirty CG burger now and again!

The food in the town end is atrocious - often the burgers and hot dogs have stale bread, no onions etc and for the 'privilege' we're charged a price that is ridiculous. Of all the great things this board have done, in my experience, food is one thing that has deteriorated.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:48:02 »

I don't get why there are so many moaners re the food at the CG?  I personally don't think its that bad?  The Chicken Balti pies are actually rather nice and everyone loves a dirty CG burger now and again!

The pies are good. Have to disagree and say I think the burgers and hot dogs are rank. And a bit pricey too.

That said, allowing the catering vans in the car park is good. As is the food hole in the wall in the Winners (or whatever its called).
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:49:28 »

Me neither... a) it isn't that bad in an emergency, and b) i don't go to the ground to have my lunch. There are pubs and chippies nearby, and a really decent pork bap on offer by the club shop.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: