Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Former Swindon star lifts lid on suicide bid  (Read 9215 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 11:49:53 »

The sheep shagging cunt should have killed himself. A waste of space in front of goal and in life.

cos you've never had any problems whatsoever in life?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 20:43:46 »

His performance against us for Exeter before he signed for you is one of the best individual outings seen at the Kass Stad. The only time I have seen an opposition player applauded at the final whistle. Clearly a very talented footballer. So, he was going through the height of this when he was at Swindon?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 20:47:00 »

It seems so

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 21:21:41 »

Is it part of the reason why he didn't play very much, or were his injuries genuine?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 21:23:53 »

Could well be, o_f.... could well be...

Ooooh Chrissy Roberts, used to be a pisshead but he's alright nowwww..

Ex City player signing a book on the same day Rovers come to Town teehee.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 21:24:11 »

Bit of both id say.

I have no idea if the club had any idea - but it all seemed to come out after he crashed his car, possibly on the way to an evening game.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 21:35:32 »

Could well be, o_f.... could well be...

Ooooh Chrissy Roberts, used to be a pisshead but he's alright nowwww..

Ex City player signing a book on the same day Rovers come to Town teehee.

Hes going to come out at half time and give the rovers fans a friendly wrist shuffle Cheesy
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 21:36:54 »

I have no idea if the club had any idea - but it all seemed to come out after he crashed his car, possibly on the way to an evening game.

I can't believe they didn't, he must have permanently stank of booze?  I don't imagine the club will come out of the whole story looking particularly good.  Another example of how poorly we were being run both at board level and management level during that period.

I'd like to think the fitness tests that are undertaken now when a player is due to sign are a damn sight more rigorous than what Roberts claims to have had?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 22:14:39 »

It's all well and good saying the club shouldve noticed it, or did and kept quiet, but addicts are very good at keeping what they do private - that's why addictions are so hard to overcome.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 22:26:27 »

i'm gonna sound a right cunt here again as i've already said i think he's being economical with the truth.
depressives that i've seen and heard about are withdrawn.
roberts was never like that from what i know.
if he was depressed he covered it well
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 22:40:47 »

The sheep shagging cunt should have killed himself. A waste of space in front of goal and in life.

how fucking long do we have to put up with this cunt ?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 22:48:12 »

In his own words Roberts states he was pisshead well before he signed for Town. He also wasn't very discrete with it - ie what he says about Wales. The Slave Traders done us over big time with Roberts but we were so lax / stupid that we fell for it. I think Roberts comments on signing for us and his drinking bouts with King and other players show what a fucking shambles we were on and off the pitch. If people want to start slagging Roberts off then there are quite a few other players who fucked the Town over as well with their drinking and general fitness levels.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 22:55:14 »

how fucking long do we have to put up with this cunt ?
Quite amusingly his comment shows such either stunning stupidity and ignorance or someone with a mental health issue themself.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 23:17:58 »

I can't believe they didn't, he must have permanently stank of booze?  I don't imagine the club will come out of the whole story looking particularly good.  Another example of how poorly we were being run both at board level and management level during that period.

I'd like to think the fitness tests that are undertaken now when a player is due to sign are a damn sight more rigorous than what Roberts claims to have had?

I expect the whole dressing room stank of booze in the years he was here.

Heywood, Nicho, Pook and SeanO spent more time in the pubs than on the pitch.
deltaincline

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 23:29:16 »

I thought the bit about him even having a fucking cool box built into his new Audi so he could keep his Stella nice and cold, was class. Stupid, wreckless etc for DD, but you have to admire him for doing things properly:-)

As already said, all this shows what a twat Andy King was / is. Sounds like he was on the piss himself most of the time so missed the signs that one of his players had a major problem with booze.

The bit about the fitness test is a bit of a worry - wouldnt that have been Dick Mackeys' department up until recently??

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: