Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How much tea/coffee do you drink?  (Read 25617 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 18:42:08 »

I used to drink lots but I'm trying to just have one cup of tea a day - normally at morning break at school.
Have taken to fruit and green tea recently on my health kick
Particularly like green tea with peach and cherry blossom! Tastes like bake well tart!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 18:52:33 »

A cup of tea with breakfast, maybe one mid morning if i'm tired. Other than that i'll only drink water. Can't understand how people need so much caffeine (well I can), and coffee is rancid

Things get better but they never get good
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 18:54:03 »

I was like that...till about 25. Not so slim now...:-)

Absolutely, i could eat and drink all sorts of shit when i was young. Once I started approaching 30 my diet started having an effect on my weight and adjustments were made accordingly.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 18:56:53 »

A cup of tea with breakfast, maybe one mid morning if i'm tired. Other than that i'll only drink water. Can't understand how people need so much caffeine (well I can), and coffee is rancid

This. Although I occasionally have a cup of tea of an evening, very rare though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 19:01:07 »

I'm not sure it's even the caffeine factor for me. I just don't generally think to drink anything else. It's always "I fancy a drink so i'll make a cuppa".
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 19:33:23 »

This is the beer thread minus the dick waving.

I'm astounded by the amount of caffeine some of you lot consume. I thought I was bad with 5 cups of tea, and maybe one posh coffee a day. I now realise I'm slap bang middle-of-the-road.

Yorkshire Tea is the dogs. Strong, dash of milk, and absolutely no sugar whatsoever (sugar in tea is devils work)
fatbasher

« Reply #66 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 19:56:33 »

Pot of Earl Grey in the morning. Builders tea can be disgusting but I suppose it depends on what brand and whether it is stewed to death.

Proper filtered coffee is ok but it's not often i get to brew some at home.
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 13:53:21 »

5 pages in and I'll be the first to say that I dont drink either tea or coffee. Never liked the taste of coffee and went off tea in my 20s.

In a previous job where I travelled around the UK a lot, I used to stay in hotels and breakfast time would get me some really strange looks as I turned down the constant offering of tea/coffee refills. In the end I used to get them to pour me a cup of something just so they'd leave me alone.

During the day I just drink water with a juice or squash with meals. TO be honest I probably dont drink enough, but thats got to be better than having a dependancy on having so many cups of tea/coffee before I can function in the morning.

Now, where's that real ale thread..... Pint
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 14:12:14 »

I used to drink lots but I'm trying to just have one cup of tea a day - normally at morning break at school.

So you spend some of your dinner money at morning break?  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: