Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham  (Read 23298 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 10:23:05 »

Rush goalie, worked in the play ground.

Aint he a bit old now?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 10:49:22 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team, he is constantly instigating hoof boy.

Words fail me. Please go back to Thisis.

TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 11:00:35 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team

I know this is old news, but I only signed up here recently.

1st bit: Are you on a wind up? 2nd bit: Not sure if this has been said yet, Cunt!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 11:11:52 »

They're entitled to their opinion, I just don't get where they were coming from.

The only thing I can think of: There were a couple of time Saturday Ritchie wanted the ball thrown out to him from Wes, but Wes held on to it. I think it was the correct decision, Wes had spotted the midfielder in motion towards Ritchie. Better safe than sorry in that scenario.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 19, 2012, 11:39:06 by Batch » Logged
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 11:19:15 »

I'm sure he'd never aim for Ferry. Ritchie is not bad in the air, and would never be marked by a Centre back anyway. I'm pretty sure he's following orders.

If he's one of the weakest parts of the team, we haven't got much to worry about

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 11:26:45 »

And the other thing is Ritchie was up against their smallest defender so Wes was pretty accurate picking Matt out, of course I'd like to see it played out from the back but if it has to be long it needs to be constructed hoof ball  Smiley
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 12:52:59 »

1st bit: Are you on a wind up? 2nd bit: Not sure if this has been said yet, Cunt!
Agree completely but could i also add Twat?
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 13:21:10 »

Agree completely but could i also add Twat?

I partly agree that Wes does seem to favour the long punt over a roll out to a full back. This may be due to Caddis' absence as most of our play seemed to start with the Cad-Ferry-Ritchie triangle last season.

Presumably this is under instruction but I have also been frustrated at some of the apparently aimless punts that go through to the opposition keeper or out for a throw or goal kick.

So wrong to say Wes is the weak link but agree that distribution could be improved.

But if it helps, I'm willing to call the poster a cunt as well ... ? :-)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 13:54:46 »

I partly agree that Wes does seem to favour the long punt over a roll out to a full back.
wouldn't imagine it matters too much what Wes favours, If he's kicking long its more than likely that's what Paolo has instructed him to do.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 16:43:15 »

He'd bloody sub him if he hadn't!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 17:49:54 »

How anyone can criticise Wes Foderingham is beyond me! If he's kicking it long to Ritchie over and over again, it's because he's been instructed to by the manager. Also, it works remarkably often given Ritchie's stature at 5 foot 10/11.

On Foderingham, he's now got 33 clean sheets from 65 games - better than one in two! Great record for a previously inexperienced goal keeper.

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 18:02:43 »

I am sure that PdC reiterated that we were going for a more "direct" style of play, hence not too keen on the short ball out
which probably means that Wes is under instructions to get the ball forward or heaven help him!

Yes

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 21:58:10 »

I thought he was doing less of the "kicking it Ritchie" than he was last season.
Last season a high proportion of his clearances missed Ritchie and went into touch.  I think this aspect of his game has improved.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 13:06:00 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team, he is constantly instigating hoof boy. Whenever he receives the ball in space he very rarely looks to pass it to one of our players to set up play. Usually he collects the ball then waves his fucking arms gesturing everyone to push up. Then boots it long, usually towards Ritchie or Ferry as of late, which get gobbled up by the opposition centre back who is towering over both of them.

I know this is old news, but I only signed up here recently.

ever since preston, wes has been under instruction to kick first time every time. its a shame because he's not a bad footballer
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 19:15:05 »

To be honest, the day Wes is our weakest link is the day we have a fucking awesome team.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: