Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: They've signed - Ferry & Caddis  (Read 9430 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 21:15:03 »

Looking at that picture on the OS I honestly thought Caddis was wearing a big diamond earring.
[url width=320 height=256]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/1/74/0,,10341~8942593,00.jpg[/url]
Relieved he isn't.

Cracking Jumper!!!!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 22:26:29 »

And with this transfer we have outspent 11 of the clubs in the SPL apparently.

http://videocelts.com/2010/08/blogs/swindon-town-outspend-11-spl-clubs?

Big spending swindon town apparently!

Never knowingly overstated.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 22:27:01 »

Caddis in action for those guys who aint seen him

Mudfish

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 22:31:09 »

Two poor signings. Money could have been spent elsewhere. Personally think we should have used that money for the wages of a player like Marlon King who will take the piss in this league.  No

E-I-E-I-E-I-O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!
glos_robin

« Reply #79 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 22:36:14 »

Two poor signings. Money could have been spent elsewhere. Personally think we should have used that money for the wages of a player like Marlon King who will take the piss in this league.  No
I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume sarcasm is at work here .....
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 07:47:25 »

We are now building towards a strong squad where unlike towards the end of last season when we had injuries and we strugled at times we really will have strength in depth, I think we just need another striker and a centre back and this squad will be as strong if not stronger than last season - on paper at least.

It shows the trust and faith that Fitton has in Wilson allowing him to spend £350,000+ - is this the last year of Wilson's contract ?
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:14:33 »

And with this transfer we have outspent 11 of the clubs in the SPL apparently.

http://videocelts.com/2010/08/blogs/swindon-town-outspend-11-spl-clubs?

Big spending swindon town apparently!

It's in a poor state the SPL...

Just look at St Johnstone, they've signed Sam Parkin and Scott Dobie, who are pretty much out of their depth in League 1 these days.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:36:03 »

I am really surprised how many don't include Caddis in there first 11, with all due respect to Big Kev he is not as good as Caddis.  In Caddis we are talking about a player who ran Hinkel close as Celtics first choice right back last season, Caddis didn't come here to sit on the bench he could of stayed at Celtic for that.  Caddis is a very talented player, ask most Celtic fans and they rate him higher than Ferry and Cuthbert so him playing for us this season is a mouth watering prospect.

Both Wilson and Fitton deserve huge thanks for the ambition they are showing, we add couple more squad players and I think we will give anyone in this division a run for there money this season and automatic promotion is a real possibility.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:39:41 »

It's in a poor state the SPL...

Just look at St Johnstone, they've signed Sam Parkin and Scott Dobie, who are pretty much out of their depth in League 1 these days.

The SPL is a shambles. Hibs losing 3-0 to Slovenian opposition and Celtic getting spanked by a reasonable Portuguese team shows how bad things are up there.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:45:14 »

I agree, think Caddis has potential to be a big player for us this season but would expect Kev to start against Brighton as I imagine Wilson will want to give Caddis a bit of time to get to know the players and the system etc...

One thing these signings do give us is so many more options to rotate players, especially given Caddis' postional versatility. Being able to give the likes of Douglas a rest in some games will likely be possible this season, hopefully leaving them fresher for the run in if it's as tight as it was last year.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:55:45 »

I have never seen Caddis play and know nothing about him other than he's small and Scottish.
It would seem he's pretty good by all accounts, but we all know Big Kev in assured at right back and dangerous going forward, so i'd pick Amankwaah over Caddis at right back to start with.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 12:03:11 »

I am really surprised how many don't include Caddis in there first 11,

Probably because none of us have seen him play.

I think he's been bought in as a winger, personally.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: