Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haye vs Twat  (Read 7146 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 02:02:51 »

Did I hear correct that Haye had a lot of cash on a TKO his way in the third?
so did Harrison... what a rubbish fight..

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 08:15:39 »

highlights

http://www.sportsbun.com/david-haye-vs-audley-harrison-replay-video-highlights-haye-vs-harrison-live-stream/

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 08:43:06 »

Harrison deserved all the flack he got.He talked the talk and always has.He delivered fuck all and has made a complete fool of himself.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 08:55:40 »

Harrison deserved all the flack he got.He talked the talk and always has.He delivered fuck all and has made a complete fool of himself.

Yes Punters know when they've been mugged by a virtual "no show".
Spencer_White

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 09:41:51 »

You think? 700,000 x £15 says otherwise.

Face it Audley has managed to con the British public for the last time. Surely he cant take anymore? Harrison was in tears in the dressing room.

There was some real boxing on show though. George Groves (Hammersmith) v Kenny Anderson (Edinburgh) on the undercard. Both unbeaten in 10 fights, almost identical records, identical reach, weight. It was brilliant, an absolute war! Another 15 seconds in the 2nd and Groves would have lost, but he came back to win in the 7th.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 09:47:11 »

Id be in tears after that performance to be fair

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 09:53:49 »

You think? 700,000 x £15 says otherwise.

Face it Audley has managed to con the British public for the last time. Surely he cant take anymore? Harrison was in tears in the dressing room.

There was some real boxing on show though. George Groves (Hammersmith) v Kenny Anderson (Edinburgh) on the undercard. Both unbeaten in 10 fights, almost identical records, identical reach, weight. It was brilliant, an absolute war! Another 15 seconds in the 2nd and Groves would have lost, but he came back to win in the 7th.

you have countered your first point in the second sentence of your post.

yeah he's made money and good for him,but he is universally hated by the british public,was slated by every pundit and celeb who had a mic shoved under their nose last night.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 09:56:02 »

I don't think, deep down, anyone expected anything else, did they? Harrison has shown all the heart of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz, but talks a terrific game.

The sad thing about the state of heavyweight boxing is that if they can't get a deal done with the Klitschko's, Harrison is about the standard of contenders: Vlad and Vitaly have been fighting punching bags for years.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 10:03:10 »

It was always going to be a letdown, Ainsley Harriot was only in it for one last payday and 1.2 million for throwing 1 punch and taking a bit of a beating was good business savvy.

The undercard between Groves and Anderson was much better. Both boxers looking to win the fight in a bit of a brawl.

Prediction: Ainsley will appear on a future series of one of those insipid tv reality dancing programmes. Hopefully Haye goes on to beat both the Klitchkos next year.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spencer_White

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 12:18:56 »

you have countered your first point in the second sentence of your post.

yeah he's made money and good for him,but he is universally hated by the british public,was slated by every pundit and celeb who had a mic shoved under their nose last night.

What I meant was he had made the money, which is what boxings all about. Hes not a fool in that sense, because there will be a lot better British boxers who will make far less money.

Yes, he is hated, and has put himself through a terrible humiliation. But in the long run I think he's a winner out of the whole circus.

Yes Haye won, but he has wasted massive TV figures on a fight that was a complete non event. Will those punters who feel cheated come back? He chose his opponent.

The biggest losers are the British public, followed by Boxing in Britain.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 12:21:29 by Spencer_White » Logged
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 12:34:17 »

The real travesty is britains best boxer is in a fight of the year candidate in two weeks time and no one outside of nottingham or hardcore boxing fans know anything about it.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 12:34:27 »

In sporting terms Harrison is a joke and has been for most of his professional career. Whatever he's earned will never compensate for that (again in sporting terms). I take the piss out of some crap premiership footballer and am told he earns more in one week than I do in a year. I shrug my shoulders, I don't care he's still a shit premiership footballer who deserves the piss-taking.

Personally I'm glad Haye comprehensively beat him. It puts to bed the fact that Harrison was never good enough.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 15:15:24 »

Prediction: Ainsley will appear on a future series of one of those insipid tv reality dancing programmes.
I'd pay (a small amount of) money to see a Harrison v Widdecombe no holds barred cage fight. Widdecombe to win in the 5th
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: