Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It's getting worse and worse....  (Read 2166 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 14:08:00 »

...the old forum, just been on there, you got one of the Reeves plebs happy cos he's written the last message on each board (even though only about two people are using it), you got some other bloke trying to sell the charity yellow bands for a fiver a go and you got Jerry trying to get a virus on users machines.  What a shower of numpties
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:03:31 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
.  What a shower of numpties

What a shower of crusty pussing-oozing cunts more like
Amir

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:08:51 »

Finished it yet?
Piemonte

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:14:37 »

Quote from: "Amir Khan"

Finished it yet?

No, just got to the 2nd city (san fierro?) but have started playing FM2005 on the PC now and am very very addicted.

Great game though.

Have you completed it yet?
Amir

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:15:29 »

...the old forum, just been on there, you got one of the Reeves plebs happy cos he's written the last message on each board (even though only about two people are using it), you got some other bloke trying to sell the charity yellow bands for a fiver a go and you got Jerry trying to get a virus on users machines.  What a shower of numpties

I've seen this happen before, one board must die for the other to live :old
Amir

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:18:09 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"

No, just got to the 2nd city (san fierro?) but have started playing FM2005 on the PC now and am very very addicted.

Great game though.

Have you completed it yet?

Yeah, completed all the main missions a while back.  Only cheated once.

Wish I could play a decent football manager game, my computer's shit and will only play one from 1997 Crying
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 16:44:22 »

I made that up about viruses on Jerrys site. I was annoyed with all the spam posting.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 17:44:14 »

One of said numpties on t'other site is currently a bit perplexed about how some people have 5 stars and others (like him) have none.

Oh dear.

Dregs.
Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 17:50:55 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"

I made that up about viruses on Jerrys site. I was annoyed with all the spam posting.

Why should you care, geek?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 18:43:59 »

well, haven't been on there recently, but it was crap anyway.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: