Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust look to buy the CG  (Read 394113 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 11:52:05 »

not if you're in the town end
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #1591 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:42:28 »

I have little faith in that being anything other than the cheapest LED screen they can find loaded up with about 18 different sponsors at a time and rotated every half a minute. Any form of actual good use of it means less space to put in more sponsors/advertisements.

Please prove me wrong and make it decent or somewhat useful. If used correctly then it could be a nice addition to the ground.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1592 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:44:45 »

Random question, but are there 2 lamp posts in front of the Stratton Bank? I noticed them only this season (i'm sure they've always been there) and wondered what their purpose is. Anyone know?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:45:02 »

I have little faith in that being anything other than the cheapest LED screen they can find loaded up with about 18 different sponsors at a time and rotated every half a minute. Any form of actual good use of it means less space to put in more sponsors/advertisements.

Please prove me wrong and make it decent or somewhat useful. If used correctly then it could be a nice addition to the ground.

I want shoddy local adverts like you used to get in the Cinema for the local curry house and so on.
harrisonaw

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:45:48 »

Random question, but are there 2 lamp posts in front of the Stratton Bank? I noticed them only this season (i'm sure they've always been there) and wondered what their purpose is. Anyone know?

Part of the PA system i'd imagine Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:46:06 »

Surely it'll be a big fuck off poster for the Samaritans.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:48:02 »

Surely it'll be a big fuck off poster for the Samaritans.

An year-round advert for season tickets perhaps? #CompetitiveBudget
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:50:30 »

It’ll be a constantly updating warning graph showing how our decreasing attendances are pushing us towards having to sell a player.

Hutton is the first up.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 12:57:59 »

It’ll be a constantly updating warning graph showing how our decreasing attendances are pushing us towards having to sell a player.

Hutton is the first up.

Hahaha
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 13:06:36 »

I mean, we've sold players on the team bus recently, why not just have those youtube highlight reels for each of our players and a QR code for any interested parties to buy them in game.  We can sub them as any bids come in.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1600 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 13:22:02 »

Will probably be a league 2 table, fixed.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 16:09:45 »

It’ll be an illuminated display like the old Blue Peter Christmas appeal. Watch out for the announcement to bring milk bottle tops each game to see how close we’re getting to affording a new player.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #1602 on: Thursday, October 26, 2023, 19:46:37 »

SoutCoastReds say its only being used for advertising, not score/teams, etc.

I know we need the cash, but meh.

Daft of that is the case to be honest- we need a new scoreboard so kill 2 birds with one stone with this .

Would seem pointless to me not to double it up and use as a scoreboard/team info
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: Monday, October 30, 2023, 12:31:16 »

Sensible thing would be to sell the 'scoreboard' rights and have  a logo at the bottom during the game.

Adverts, personal announcements etc pre match and half time.

But more likely just glaring, crap powerpoint for two hours solid before it stops working in the middle of January.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: Monday, October 30, 2023, 12:55:25 »

we probably need to see what it is first.

if it is really just advertising then I guess there are commercial issues to use it for other stuff (like teams/score). i.e. we would have to pay more or the (presumed) lease/partnership doesn't allow it
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: