Pages: 1 ... 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1229821 times)
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #11535 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 18:06:16 »

Thing i find is that the rumours really don't help. It's hard to convince someone that things are shit when theres rumours going around that are being proved wrong

To be fair though if they are not convinced now they never will be
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #11536 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 19:29:27 »

Thing i find is that the rumours really don't help. It's hard to convince someone that things are shit when theres rumours going around that are being proved wrong

To be fair though if they are not convinced now they never will be

I can't see anything being proved wrong though. Communication through club and trust is back to absolute zero. I'm not saying the club should comment on every negative rumour but silence can bring just as much damage
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11537 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 19:33:59 »

Tbf, it’s not the club’s place to respond to rumours on social media. It’s the Trust’s job to relay concerns from fans to the club. I presume that’s what the AB is for which seems to have been watered down over time as to be rendered almost useless.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11538 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 19:40:52 »

Would be nice for the trust to confirm if the JV is being paid. They know that at the end of the day.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #11539 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 19:46:16 »

Probably been told not to divulge anything!

So, give no fucks

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11540 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 20:12:47 »

Then what’s the point of the Trust
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #11541 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 20:14:44 »

That’s a good question.

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11542 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 20:40:48 »

The Trust in its current guise were obviously blinkered by the owner and apart from thr ground, quite frankly failed their remit.

Hopefully this new board do the job the trust is there for
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11543 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 07:36:40 »

Highly unlikely I know, but could the delay in releasing the accounts be because of potential takeover interest and interested parties perusing said books?

It's more likely to be incompetence/admin error, but humour me anyway!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11544 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 09:19:51 »

All the recent tell tale signs could point to a swift exit by Super Mario or, as you say, just a continuation of the ineptness of said plumber.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11545 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 09:58:18 »

All the recent tell tale signs could point to a swift exit by Super Mario or, as you say, just a continuation of the ineptness of said plumber.

Yeah, swift exit always smacks of a panic retreat, capitulation before a forced surrender. Much rather an organised handover, though that’s not happened for some time has it.

Further more, any new future owners have to be viewed with a degree of scepticism. Until they prove otherwise.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #11546 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 10:12:16 »

The Trust seem like they're damned if they do, damned if they don't at the minute. Go public with anything they know (if there are any real skeletons/unpaid bills etc) and that grenades the 'working' relationship with their stadium JV co-owner. However, if they're seen to be 'keeping quiet' by some fans, they're suddenly complicit in everything. Tough tightrope to walk for them.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11547 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 10:12:58 »

Yeah, swift exit always smacks of a panic retreat, capitulation before a forced surrender. Much rather an organised handover, though that’s not happened for some time has it.

Further more, any new future owners have to be viewed with a degree of scepticism. Until they prove otherwise.

Are you suggesting you don't trust the STFC Trust to complete proper due diligence? Surely if the new owners pour pints wearing a bucket hat makes him kosher and cuddly etc.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11548 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 10:19:25 »

The Trust seem like they're damned if they do, damned if they don't at the minute. Go public with anything they know (if there are any real skeletons/unpaid bills etc) and that grenades the 'working' relationship with their stadium JV co-owner. However, if they're seen to be 'keeping quiet' by some fans, they're suddenly complicit in everything. Tough tightrope to walk for them.

Maybe the best thing to do would have been to have sent correspondence explaining that a new Trust has been formed and are working towards due diligence and expect to provide an update within XX timescale. I expect things are happening behind the scenes but you wouldn't know it.

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #11549 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 10:41:30 »

The first "new" Trust Board meeting is tomorrow evening
We're aiming for a single email to confirm AGM details and what the new board looks like.

I'm not getting defensive, YOU'RE getting defensive Cheesy

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: