Pages: 1 ... 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1229365 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11325 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 11:11:07 »

What exactly are Fair Game doing re our accounts?

I'm incredibly cynical about it and I reckon the whole Fair Game is just a tactic to delay filing accounts. Although with that said, there is no real benefit to drawing out the whole thing.

Don't Fair Game just look at the accounts and suggest things like 'increase your income by trying this', or 'reduce your costs by trying that'? I assume we pay them for their service?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #11326 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 11:12:36 »

Everything Counts (In Large Amounts)
Picture it now, see just how
The lies and deceit gained a little more power
Confidence taken in
By a suntan and a grin

The grabbing hands grab all they can.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11327 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 11:13:46 »

It's a competitive world.

Bollocks, didn't see what started this  Grin
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11328 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 11:17:39 »

I'm incredibly cynical about it and I reckon the whole Fair Game is just a tactic to delay filing accounts. Although with that said, there is no real benefit to drawing out the whole thing.

Don't Fair Game just look at the accounts and suggest things like 'increase your income by trying this', or 'reduce your costs by trying that'? I assume we pay them for their service?
Surely just because we’re using Fair Game doesn’t give us a get out from filing accounts with Companies House by the requisite time.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11329 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 11:25:33 »

Surely just because we’re using Fair Game doesn’t give us a get out from filing accounts with Companies House by the requisite time.

I think there is a 'grace period' to file accounts with CH. I wasn't suggesting we were going to file them late, particularly as we've been on the naughty step enough times recently. Just going right to the end of the Grace period. (whatever that is)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #11330 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:04:48 »

Axis Football investments into the 3rd month of being overdue now.

Fairgame has sod all to do with filing the accounts. They were due yesterday, theres no excuse for them not to have been filed. Its poor governance at best. 
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #11331 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:08:36 »

*dusts off admin error klaxon*
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11332 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:25:06 »

I think there is a 'grace period' to file accounts with CH. I wasn't suggesting we were going to file them late, particularly as we've been on the naughty step enough times recently. Just going right to the end of the Grace period. (whatever that is)

Nope. You can ask for an extension but have to give a reason.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #11333 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:27:38 »

Nope. You can ask for an extension but have to give a reason.

Companies House about to get told to change their mindset.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11334 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:47:35 »

Yet the majority of clubs at this level don't produce detailed accounts?

I know, it wasn't me stating anything about the clubs accounts vs others.  My point was that they shouldn't bloody need Fair Game, or anyone else for that matter, to produce some bloody accounts, even ones with some details.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 1, 2024, 12:51:28 by RobertT » Logged
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #11335 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 13:03:10 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/club-statement2/

"I will provide full transparency of the financial position of the club at all times"

This is very subjective though, no one defined full transparency. 

Full transparency of the debt has been given, more detail in the accounts than ever before (more can and should be given though on the accounts).
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #11336 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 13:08:15 »

Fairgame won't give us a valid reason to delay submitting accounts.

The point of getting them in is to provide support to help make the accounts more readable to the average fan.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11337 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 13:21:47 »

Fairgame won't give us a valid reason to delay submitting accounts.

The point of getting them in is to provide support to help make the accounts more readable to the average fan.

Yeah I wasn't entirely typing the fair game bit without my tongue being in close proximity of my cheek.

Morecambe seemed to manage this ok I noticed (I'm not pro or against the use of Fair Game btw, as long as it's positive for club and fans of course)

https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2024/february/morecambe-fc-accounts-202223/

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11338 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 13:33:18 »

Yeah, but Morecambe are a League One club, can't expect to have their level of resources to enable such things to be produced.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11339 on: Friday, March 1, 2024, 13:34:32 »

Yeah, but Morecambe are a League One club, can't expect to have their level of resources to enable such things to be produced.

Morecambe are just above us in the table Rob.

Pages: 1 ... 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: