Pages: 1 ... 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1230742 times)
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #11100 on: Thursday, February 15, 2024, 17:16:20 »

If Jason is saying it you can be assured it is bollocks
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #11101 on: Friday, February 16, 2024, 20:54:01 »

it's all bollocks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11102 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 09:02:38 »

Full story behind Adver paywall

The former UK arm of Swindon Town owner Clem Morfuni's international plumbing business has been wound up by a court order over money it owed to other companies.

Axis Services Group Ltd was the replacement for the still in-liquidation Axis M&E UK Ltd, which was considered the main UK business at the time, but with it also now in liquidation, there is no mention of a UK base on the Axis global website

Companies linked to Axis Services Group, Axis Special Projects Limited and Axis Maintenance Services UK Limited, are both still active although both are late filing accounts and both currently have an active proposal to strike off on Companies House.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 09:04:55 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11103 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 12:00:37 »

I thought all the UK businesses were already gone tbh.

Not directly relevant, but indirectly one wonders if he's struggling to keep his head above water. Yes it's an international company, hopefully some of our it is profitable.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #11104 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 12:31:20 »

I thought all the UK businesses were already gone tbh.

Not directly relevant, but indirectly one wonders if he's struggling to keep his head above water. Yes it's an international company, hopefully some of our it is profitable.
Let’s be honest, if Hall is the calibre of employee he recruits for his normal business it’s surprising he’s made it last this long.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #11105 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 19:03:14 »

How much more shite do we have to put up with before we can get Clem out

Don’t accept we would not be an attractive proposition we get over 8k fans every home game in the bottom tier plus we now own the ground

If Clem stays we will go out of the league within a couple of seasons. Maybe that’s what it will take for some to wake up
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11106 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 20:18:02 »

How much more shite do we have to put up with before we can get Clem out

Don’t accept we would not be an attractive proposition we get over 8k fans every home game in the bottom tier plus we now own the ground

If Clem stays we will go out of the league within a couple of seasons. Maybe that’s what it will take for some to wake up

I genuinely think we'll go down next season with Clem at the wheel heading straight for the cliff.

Giving up on my Clem out tirade now to be honest. Only so much arguing with single digit IQ bootlicking fuckwits you can do.

I'm back to the total apathy stage I was under Power. Was at home today with the ability to watch the game for free and chose to watch a film I've already seen instead. If it was in my back garden I'd have shut the curtains.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11107 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 20:22:59 »

I go I come home as simple as that.
Only knows what keeps me going. The pitch now resembling the team and an owner that is incapable of putting a timescale against anything.

All the momentum has gone and no better than the Lee Power era.
The apathy amongst our fanbase has well and truly set in.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #11108 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 20:27:23 »

I genuinely think we'll go down next season with Clem at the wheel heading straight for the cliff.

Giving up on my Clem out tirade now to be honest. Only so much arguing with single digit IQ bootlicking fuckwits you can do.

I'm back to the total apathy stage I was under Power. Was at home today with the ability to watch the game for free and chose to watch a film I've already seen instead. If it was in my back garden I'd have shut the curtains.
Loyal supporter.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11109 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 20:36:51 »

Loyal supporter.

I've put up with plenty of shite on the pitch over the years, that's not the issue. The issue is the club is rotten from top to bottom with ownership and a lot of the fan base is not only happy to be pissed on and be told its raining, but to open their mouths and have a little taste as well.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11110 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 20:41:51 »

A Fools Golden Shower?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #11111 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 21:19:37 »

I've put up with plenty of shite on the pitch over the years, that's not the issue. The issue is the club is rotten from top to bottom with ownership and a lot of the fan base is not only happy to be pissed on and be told its raining, but to open their mouths and have a little taste as well.
Yep...and it's killing me...
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #11112 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 21:32:04 »

This. Never known the fanbase so apathetic seems Clem could do whatever he wants and get away with it
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #11113 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 23:40:19 »

It's posts like this that are the real problem, it's ok if people have different views to you.  Everyone has a different perspective on whats going on.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #11114 on: Saturday, February 17, 2024, 23:46:13 »

Half time whistle I deemed it fit to let my feelings known along with a few others around me, but in equal measure there were the happy clappers applauding the players off, cue the inevitable arguments amongst supporters, one of which called me out for wearing a orange hat whilst giving me a lecture on how Clem saved us. These fans will still be clapping when we inevitably get relegated next season, not sure if I have it in me to fight on anymore, I just don’t understand how so many fans still are 100% behind Morfuni.
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: