Pages: 1 ... 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 ... 848   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1227793 times)
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #10005 on: Thursday, December 28, 2023, 23:57:22 »

it's not difficult manc. it's the opinion of a man at the end of his tether and pushed to his limits.

yours may be different. it's kind of how opinion works

I agree it's different and I've called out that in my opinion his statement is wrong and stupid.  Whether he is at the end of his tether or not, I don't really care.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #10006 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 00:30:34 »

I agree it's different and I've called out that in my opinion his statement is wrong and stupid.  Whether he is at the end of his tether or not, I don't really care.
You really don’t help yourself mate
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #10007 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 03:01:11 »

OK, so you are turning in to James Spencer 2.0 so I will respond, seeing as the only posts that you seem to have an opinion on are ones that criticise the Trust.

1. I didn’t make any statement, I posted my feelings, where my head is currently at, therefore the statement you refer to isn’t stupid or wrong because it the way I feel.
2. Is your opinion really valid on how I am feeling? Nah, not really, again lets face it, the only reason you popped your head up is because I dare to criticise the Trust, it’s all you ever do (ala JS 2.0)
3. If you bothered to read my original post and tried to understand it like others have done, before getting to the Trust criticism and going red in the face and punching down on your keyboard, you would have read “I’m ALMOST at the point where PART OF ME wants us to fold and come back or not exist.  You have taken that as me making a statement that I want us to fold..

I’ll use an example that will probably be before your time, but years ago, before time began, we had a player called Steve White, who came back and played against us for Hereford after spending many years with us.  You know what? The way I was FEELING at the time, maybe not anyone else but me, where my head was as at…. PART OF ME, wanted Chalkie White to score against us that day, and he did, Did I really think it would happen? Probably not, but it did, and I applauded in the crowd with many others.

You might not give a shit that I am at the end of my tether, why would you, you think I am stupid, but there are a growing number of fans who are getting to the same point as me, and you and your fuck buddies at the Trust are part of the Zombie faction that is watching us walk into the wilderness, and you are doing it while supporting the current stewardship and attacking fans that do not lap up the medicine being served up by the absolute crooks running our club and the current club groupies that are the trust, standing on the sidelines and fist bumping the owners while they fleece the fans (some of which are your paying members).

Now, unless you have anything sensible or informed to say, get back in your box or fuck off like Mr Spencer did once he had posted his ITK bullshit before being told to delete his account Smug Fuck Off

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #10008 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 04:19:37 »

Berniman...

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

It seems this club is filled with cheap 2nd rate chancers that will have the control until it all falls down.

Obviously on a totally different scale is Russia, China USA and India

Russia is falling apart at the seams. It is failing its people its neighboring countries and the world in general and guess what does Putin and his chancers really care. A big fat Fuck no.

Does China USA and India worry about climate change and lets try to save the polar bears. Bollocks of course they don't. Again and big fat Fuck no.

Same as with STFC Until it all falls down nothing will change.

The cancer (Greed) set in STFC many years ago. Yes, it has moments of remission, however, the cancer is still there and this time I think it might have got us.  

« Last Edit: Friday, December 29, 2023, 04:49:21 by Robinz » Logged
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #10009 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 08:28:53 »

OK, so you are turning in to James Spencer 2.0 so I will respond, seeing as the only posts that you seem to have an opinion on are ones that criticise the Trust.

1. I didn’t make any statement, I posted my feelings, where my head is currently at, therefore the statement you refer to isn’t stupid or wrong because it the way I feel.
2. Is your opinion really valid on how I am feeling? Nah, not really, again lets face it, the only reason you popped your head up is because I dare to criticise the Trust, it’s all you ever do (ala JS 2.0)
3. If you bothered to read my original post and tried to understand it like others have done, before getting to the Trust criticism and going red in the face and punching down on your keyboard, you would have read “I’m ALMOST at the point where PART OF ME wants us to fold and come back or not exist.  You have taken that as me making a statement that I want us to fold..

I’ll use an example that will probably be before your time, but years ago, before time began, we had a player called Steve White, who came back and played against us for Hereford after spending many years with us.  You know what? The way I was FEELING at the time, maybe not anyone else but me, where my head was as at…. PART OF ME, wanted Chalkie White to score against us that day, and he did, Did I really think it would happen? Probably not, but it did, and I applauded in the crowd with many others.

You might not give a shit that I am at the end of my tether, why would you, you think I am stupid, but there are a growing number of fans who are getting to the same point as me, and you and your fuck buddies at the Trust are part of the Zombie faction that is watching us walk into the wilderness, and you are doing it while supporting the current stewardship and attacking fans that do not lap up the medicine being served up by the absolute crooks running our club and the current club groupies that are the trust, standing on the sidelines and fist bumping the owners while they fleece the fans (some of which are your paying members).

Now, unless you have anything sensible or informed to say, get back in your box or fuck off like Mr Spencer did once he had posted his ITK bullshit before being told to delete his account Smug Fuck Off

What are you on about? I've not mentioned anything about the Trust.  I said that your statement about wanting STFC to fold is crap but i can see your point on the rest.  Wind your neck in.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #10010 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 11:20:40 »

it's getting chippy on here, I shall get some popcorn
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #10011 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 11:34:08 »

What are you on about? I've not mentioned anything about the Trust.  I said that your statement about wanting STFC to fold is crap but i can see your point on the rest.  Wind your neck in.

But i did, which is why you responded.. and i didn't make a statement.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #10012 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:06:17 »

But i did, which is why you responded.. and i didn't make a statement.

So I mentioned nothing about the Trust but you have read my mind and 'know' my post is all about the Trust... Well done

My mistake, it was a post not a statement, I apologise for my mistake.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10013 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:08:12 »

I’ve heard that if you say ‘the trust’ three times into a mirror then stfc Manx appears and tells you you’re wrong

Things get better but they never get good
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #10014 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:21:47 »

Oh look, a club with ambition and knows where they want to get to and how they want to do it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67770971
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #10015 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:48:06 »

Oh look, a club with ambition and knows where they want to get to and how they want to do it

But all this says is they have owners that will fund the loss thee club makes? They are losing less this season than they thought, but they are still losing.

So saying they don't need to sell players to be sustainable is a complete lie really.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10016 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:52:46 »

Just another club with owners that we would prefer to have than ours. On the basis about 91 other professional clubs are in that position, I am confident that our time will come.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #10017 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:54:37 »

Just another club with owners that we would prefer to have than ours. On the basis about 91 other professional clubs are in that position, I am confident that our time will come.

Some would say it already did and it ended when Black sold the club
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10018 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:56:28 »

Read and weep.
We get stuck with these chancers, take, take and take.

The day we get rid of the scumbags that get saddled with our Club will be a celebration on par with winning a domestic trophy.
So much anger, sadness and pent up frustration at present.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10019 on: Friday, December 29, 2023, 12:57:17 »

I think about that every single day Mate.
I hope all is well with you and your family.
Pages: 1 ... 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 ... 848   Go Up
Print
Jump to: