Pages: 1 ... 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1230030 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9075 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 18:39:23 »

Having sat back and watched the last few weeks of this ever changing soap opera, I’m looking forward to Clem facing the cameras and the guests pre match in the various lounges.

There has already been ‘fisty cuffs’ in the Corporate lounges requiring Steward intervention between season ticket holders. So Clem can expect a warm welcome if he puts his head in there on Boxing Day.

People have asked me if I’m prepared to invest family time, reputation and money in the club.

Clearly, under the existing shambles we currently see there is little to no chance of this happening. I don’t want to be associated in any way with the shadowy characters we regularly see on match days in our Boardroom.

Quite honestly, I have other sporting interests to occupy my time. I don’t need my legal or financial teams looking over my every move in case someone or something comes crawling from under the floor boards.

Each match takes approximately 90 minutes of my time each way from my home in Bath. I cannot enjoy a few drinks because of the risks involved.

I am sick and tired of reading the lies, alleged covers ups, and shady deals that have become the norm at the club.

On the other hand, I could enjoy my time with friends at The Rec, comfortable in the knowledge that I am supporting a superbly run professional sports club with excellent local training facilities, superb back office teams running everything from media interaction with the fans to player management in all of its various forms.

I can actually walk to Bath Rugby from home, so no travelling, I can support a respectable operation knowing that they are going places.

Also vitally important, is the respect the club has for its supporters. It doesn’t take the piss out of them on a weekly basis.

So for the foreseeable future I will be keeping my powder dry and watching how things progress over the coming weeks, confident that nothing good or positive will happen over January.

Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen, what would you do? Professional operation or Swindon Town.

The fact you have the means to get involved and can't is absolutely heartbreaking, but I'm with you. If I won the £201m on the euromillions last night I'd not get involved with this shower.

Needs to be a complete and total clean break. Every single one of them fucking off and when they've fucked off, fucking even further off.

Just a question of how we can clear the board of all the rot.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #9076 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 18:43:32 »

I think we need to settle on a “Clem Out” colour to wear for Wrexham.

Something garish.

It’ll be all over their poxy documentary which might dent Clem’s ego if nothing else.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9077 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 18:53:46 »

Unless the club do something positive in the transfer window

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9078 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 18:54:59 »

I think we need to settle on a “Clem Out” colour to wear for Wrexham.

Something garish.

It’ll be all over their poxy documentary which might dent Clem’s ego if nothing else.

Need to call for the cunts head and be prepared to deal with the wrath of the loyalists wondering what the problem is.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9079 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 18:59:10 »

https://www.temu.com/uk/kuiper/n9.html?subj=googleshopping-landingpage&_bg_fs=1&_p_rfs=1&_x_ads_channel=google&_x_ads_sub_channel=shopping&_x_login_type=Google&_x_vst_scene=adg&mkt_rec=1&goods_id=601099524635999&sku_id=17592251986713&_x_ns_sku_id=17592251986713&_x_gmc_account=710731536&_x_ads_account=6950480996&_x_ads_set=20180124146&_x_ads_id=150500440538&_x_ads_creative_id=659502228871&_x_ns_source=g&_x_ns_gclid=CjwKCAiAvdCrBhBREiwAX6-6UhPhQgDPAgX4WS49UZ7EMTEuoNcTrVY6lVriyhCc-H_hSYB1d7m58RoC5vIQAvD_BwE&_x_ns_placement=&_x_ns_match_type=&_x_ns_ad_position=&_x_ns_product_id=710731536-17592251986713&_x_ns_target=&_x_ns_devicemodel=&_x_ns_wbraid=CjkKCQiAmsurBhDfARIoAGMtDEUB3vZGjT-gs7kXmoMD43mQFZswcGqMEHrv5jHd-BvWxkHDEhoCm4k&_x_ns_gbraid=0AAAAAo4mICEvrz4Ls20o55uzaMZj7Ikpd&_x_ns_targetid=pla-2111073600194&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAvdCrBhBREiwAX6-6UhPhQgDPAgX4WS49UZ7EMTEuoNcTrVY6lVriyhCc-H_hSYB1d7m58RoC5vIQAvD_BwE&adg_ctx=f-fd002c0c
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #9080 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 19:00:47 »

Let’s get something clear. If and I know it is a big if, Clem can supply the necessary funds to carry out a full revamp of the club from the Back Office to the on field management, including the funds promised for 1st team recruitment, then good luck to him and I’m then prepared to at least talk to him if he wants to.

All I’m looking for, alongside the rest of you is a stable, legally run club committed to development and reinvestment. That’s what we were promised.

If Clem now finds he is unable to achieve this alone, fine. Man up and ask for help from respected investors. Start again with investors with no murky past or hidden agenda.

That’s what you promised.

I suppose Clem, that all I’m asking for is honesty. Can you find the club legally or not?
[/quote]
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 19:04:39 by bathford » Logged
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #9081 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 19:01:22 »

Probably more appropriate given how things started.

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #9082 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 19:42:16 »

Remember the self-congratulatory articles in the Aussie press about the friendly plumber saving the English football club. Perhaps the Aussie press need an update on his progress.
BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #9083 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 21:11:56 »

I'm thinking that I will do away games only next season after 28 years of S T freeloading bastard fun.. Won't be many sadly because of the cost and needing to be near home. Let's hope southern teams get relegated from Div 3 and ditto promoted from The conference. That's assuming we don't drop like a stone post xmas. The S T saving will certainly fund a few day trips. I will have to give up my freeloader status though, which will be a big loss.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #9084 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 22:23:19 »

The one anti-Clem chant by us today struggled to get going (in a fairly vocal area) - I do detect he retains quite a bit of support ‘on the ground’..

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 2/3 home matches if results are mixed.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9085 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 23:26:56 »

Personally i don't get the whole I won't be renewing ST next year, I still want to see my team play and support them.  While the 'free games' comments was wrong and stupid, some people do like to get carried away with it.

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #9086 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 23:30:33 »

Personally i don't get the whole I won't be renewing ST next year, I still want to see my team play and support them.  While the 'free games' comments was wrong and stupid, some people do like to get carried away with it.

Like clockwork. Here he is. Top tier troll.

“Free loading bastards we know what we are” 🎶
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9087 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 23:32:56 »

Like clockwork. Here he is. Top tier troll.

“Free loading bastards we know what we are” 🎶

I forgot, I'm not allowed to give my view, it's not a forum for people to express views.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #9088 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 23:49:59 »

I think it is going to depend on the uplift. £50 increase is potentially acceptable, anything above that I personally would draw the line. I could afford it, but over the last few years I have enjoyed my weekends with the family more than watching Town. Despite having a ST this year I reckon I have missed more than I have been to.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #9089 on: Saturday, December 9, 2023, 23:52:19 »

I think it is going to depend on the uplift. £50 increase is potentially acceptable, anything above that I personally would draw the line. I could afford it, but over the last few years I have enjoyed my weekends with the family more than watching Town. Despite having a ST this year I reckon I have missed more than I have been to.

I fully understand that and that makes complete sense, if prices go up a lot then most people will consider is it worth it.  That's not what my comment was based on though.
Pages: 1 ... 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: