Pages: 1 ... 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1229764 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8850 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 20:50:17 »

Trust STST must be livid.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #8851 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 20:51:39 »

Trust STST must be livid.

It is staggering how bad these are.

If a GCSE student produced these they'd be given an F.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8852 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 20:53:53 »

It is staggering how bad these are.

If a GCSE student produced these they'd be given an F.

An F is being generous

They have been wriiten out in 5 minutes half an hour before going online havent they
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #8853 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 20:57:47 »

Seen LSPOD Rich talking about planted questions on Twitter.

The Anthony Hall podcast question in the minutes looks planted to me. The author's grammar is as bad as the club's and it seems a suspiciously tidy little exchange...

Clem Jong Un and Hall of Shame are two peas in a pod.

"This journey has just begun. Hold on to your hats and enjoy the ride. The good times for our magical club are coming."

Does this journey end in the Wessex League..? Because I'd like to get off now.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #8854 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 20:58:48 »

An F is being generous

They have been wriiten out in 5 minutes half an hour before going online havent they

Genuine question... did this AB actually happen?
Legends Lounge Lovechild

Ignore
« Reply #8855 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:11:46 »

Does this journey end in the Wessex League..? Because I'd like to get off now.
no it ends woth playing karicha yung bois fc 40 times a season in a round robin league
get your karicha super league season tickets today
includes 5 free games and then will use it againts you

"I think there's nine games free this season... umm it's too much"
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8856 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:11:57 »

Genuine question... did this AB actually happen?

No idea but i see the owner didnt attend
Legends Lounge Lovechild

Ignore
« Reply #8857 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:13:16 »

No idea but i see the owner didnt attend
zoom meeting can be really tough to shcedule
especially ones you dont want to atend

"I think there's nine games free this season... umm it's too much"
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #8858 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:45:40 »

Just listened to some of that interview- switched off half way sorry could not sit through that

It was embarrassingly bad how is this guy a CEO?

The comments on ST having too many games was offensive considering most of us waived our monies and we pay out several months up front- the comments alone show just out of touch they are

Oh and the people getting in for concession tickets- yes they shouldn’t do it but can’t believe it would make that much difference to revenue overall.

They’re just looking at people to blame because they are hopelessly out of their depth running a FL club
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8859 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:51:57 »

https://x.com/camelsaunders/status/1732147014727553374?s=46&t=sUQ-fFgelrF5oqTmo-D8tA
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #8860 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 21:56:44 »

Crewe have reduced pricing to get 8k gates in the next week or 2 …..

If only our board were so thankful for what we get regularly  Eek
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8861 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 22:03:07 »

Swindon Town FC launch their new ticket deals for the 23/24 season:

For only 650 you can get all 23 games, that's a mere 5% more than buying on the day and guarantees you a seat.  Those paying on the day retain their small discount, knowing they always take the risk there may not be any availability.

Want to spread that over 4 x monthly payment?  No problem, we have financing available at 49% APR to help you budget more effectively.

To make it simple for our simple fans, there is now only one price, the price of the seat.  We don't want to run the risk of legal action based on age discrimination, so this supports our aims of running a fair and equitable football club.  We have used the adult pricing from the 2022/23 season as we have more adults than children buying tickets on credit cards.

Last but not least, all fans buying season tickets need only select ONE of the following free services they are willing to provide the club next season:  a) Electrical work, b) a field upon which the first team can train or c) the provision of a free bicycle rack so we can get that ticked off the AB minutes once and for all.

Matchday tickets remain unchanged for adults, every one else will now be expected to buy the single adult ticket.  However, in a small change, this will now be a bid for a seat and is non-refundable.  In the event you do not win the seat lottery on a matchday you are welcome to try again at the next match.  You will also be required to spend 30 minutes staffing one of our concession stands, previous experience is not required.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 22:05:52 by RobertT » Logged
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8862 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 22:08:27 »

Swindon Town FC launch their new ticket deals for the 23/24 season:

For only 650 you can get all 23 games, that's a mere 5% more than buying on the day and guarantees you a seat.  Those paying on the day retain their small discount, knowing they always take the risk there may not be any availability.

Want to spread that over 4 x monthly payment?  No problem, we have financing available at 49% APR to help you budget more effectively.

To make it simple for our simple fans, there is now only one price, the price of the seat.  We don't want to run the risk of legal action based on age discrimination, so this supports our aims of running a fair and equitable football club.  We have used the adult pricing from the 2022/23 season as we have more adults than children buying tickets on credit cards.

Last but not least, all fans buying season tickets need only select ONE of the following free services they are willing to provide the club next season:  a) Electrical work, b) a field upon which the first team can train or c) the provision of a free bicycle rack so we can get that ticked off the AB minutes once and for all.

Matchday tickets remain unchanged for adults, every one else will now be expected to buy the single adult ticket.  However, in a small change, this will now be a bid for a seat and is non-refundable.  In the event you do not win the seat lottery on a matchday you are welcome to try again at the next match.  You will also be required to spend 30 minutes staffing one of our concession stands, previous experience is not required.

You forgot the role of chief sandwich deliverer to the training ground
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8863 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 22:13:40 »

That will be the new top prize of the STFC Lotto
tans

Ignore
« Reply #8864 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 22:16:14 »

I see WBA are endearing themselves to fanbase also
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 ... 849   Go Up
Print