Pages: 1 ... 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1229660 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7995 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:41:31 »

There's probably 250 seats in those three blocks that aren't season ticket holders, and they are spread out. Can't see many Wrexham taking that up if they have 3,200 other tickets available.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7996 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:43:51 »

Lots of people going Boxing Day irrespective of results that would likely kick off and call for Clems head when we concede....instead now they're going to be busy twatting Wrexham fans.

The mans a genius.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7997 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:47:30 »

All we need is for the game to get rained off and Clem to make them all buy their tickets again for the rescheduled fixture and the Circle of Power is complete.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #7998 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:50:37 »

Enlighten me please?
Millwall fans in the DRS - absolute carnage - took weeks to get that Millwall blood off the urinals.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7999 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:50:46 »

I can be charitable, and assume they have a plan for proper Wrexham fans not getting their hands on these (I am sure the debate will rage).

The concept is fair enough though - the one thing the club has done well in recent times is selling Hospitality packages.  They did some link up with Boom Battle Bar a while back as well - you get drinks and some games plus a bus to the ground and your ticket.

I'd presume the club gets a % of the mark-up on the hotel room for  the night and know full well that Wrexham will draw in some International fans these days, and not just of the Welsh variety.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8000 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:51:57 »

I emailed James Watts to say it's ambiguous whether the packages are available to away fans.
Clarification is needed either way imo

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8001 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:53:23 »

Didn't you "move" a wall fan in the DRS Aud? I was there that day  Smiley
Looking back I do feel embarrassed - but they were a couple of your typical Millwall fans that were getting lairy.

The concourse was carnage. I remember a Wall fan was taking a piss when someone behind him give his head a mighty shove into the wall. A friendly fan threatened to rip my face off. That sort of fan banter was the order of the day.

You weren’t actually sat with me we’re you?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:55:26 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #8002 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:55:30 »

I can be charitable, and assume they have a plan for proper Wrexham fans not getting their hands on these (I am sure the debate will rage).

The concept is fair enough though - the one thing the club has done well in recent times is selling Hospitality packages.  They did some link up with Boom Battle Bar a while back as well - you get drinks and some games plus a bus to the ground and your ticket.

I'd presume the club gets a % of the mark-up on the hotel room for  the night and know full well that Wrexham will draw in some International fans these days, and not just of the Welsh variety.

Absolutely nothing wrong bundling some away ticket inventory with hotel rooms. A good idea, to be applauded. Bundling home tickets with seemingly no safeguards to prevent away fans of a club with a known hooligan element, who are most likely the club's target customer, is reprehensible. 
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8003 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:57:27 »

I'm not trying to be contrarian (but it is the internet after all) what safeguards are there for any ticket bought through ticketmaster?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8004 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:58:25 »

I'm not trying to be contrarian (but it is the internet after all) what safeguards are there for any ticket bought through ticketmaster?
That’s a good point. Are they the arbiter of who can buy irrespective of address?
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #8005 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 13:00:16 »

You quite often see clubs saying they will be checking postcodes of buyers in the event that an away allocation has sold out. We've seen that in recent years.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8006 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 13:00:34 »

Maybe James Watts is judge judy and executioner? Which would be handy as that's the only way you can buy one of these packages

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8007 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 13:13:16 »

Suprised they havent raised the prices to be honest
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8008 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 13:23:03 »

Looking back I do feel embarrassed - but they were a couple of your typical Millwall fans that were getting lairy.

The concourse was carnage. I remember a Wall fan was taking a piss when someone behind him give his head a mighty shove into the wall. A friendly fan threatened to rip my face off. That sort of fan banter was the order of the day.

You weren’t actually sat with me we’re you?

I was near the front on the bank side.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8009 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 13:27:20 »

That’s where there were loads of Wall fans. I was up the back, just before the Perspex wing of the DRS.

Fuckers were chucking bricks from outside the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: