Pages: 1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 848   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1228454 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4845 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:51:33 »

Parladorio is also Standing's lawyer. Standing still owns an agency, our first team manager is an agent of said agency.

I don't think there is anything particularly wrong with that per se, but given we have an FA charge hanging over us, these links maybe don't help? (tbh I've no real clue but just putting it out there)

I suspect he is also lawyer of probably 100's if not 1000's of other people, including the guy who owns the majority of the club. If this was something nefarious re Harding it would be particularly numbnutty to do it all in the public domain, I note that Bethany Parladorio is also sole director a skin care company, perhaps its just in lieu of a shit load of moisturiser?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4846 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:52:53 »

Announce the official moisturiser sponsor!
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4847 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:54:01 »

Announce the official moisturiser sponsor!
It's astounding we don't have one already!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4848 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:57:10 »

John Legend to sponsor the karaoke microphone.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4849 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:58:33 »

I dunno, off the top of my head that the Kiely and Parladorio families have both pumped £20m in each into the business for instance (if I now say FACT will this go all over Twitter??  Cheesy )

Pretty much this - if they're investing, or have been given shares (or options) in lieu of payment for services rendered then that is... okay. Not great, but I'm not going to lose my mind about it.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4850 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 11:54:34 »

I suspect he is also lawyer of probably 100's if not 1000's of other people, including the guy who owns the majority of the club. If this was something nefarious re Harding it would be particularly numbnutty to do it all in the public domain, I note that Bethany Parladorio is also sole director a skin care company, perhaps its just in lieu of a shit load of moisturiser?

Who is Harding?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #4851 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 11:54:46 »

The Trust knew nothing about them shares. Worrying really.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #4852 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 11:56:43 »

The Trust knew nothing about them shares. Worrying really.

Not great to hear
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4853 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:04:29 »

Who is the co-owner of the CG? Is it this Swinton vehicle? Surprised that the Trust don't have to be notified in advance of this stuff.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4854 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:22:07 »

For an open and transparent regime we sure find out stuff that matters by accident and by monitoring companies House.

Ripper
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4855 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:26:56 »

I have submitted the questions in my earlier post. Let's hope for a reply sooner rather than later, and that the answers are full, satisfactory and positive, so that we can get back to enjoying the season!

Roughly 20% of the shares in Swinton Reds (the holding company that controls the club and had previously been 100% owned by Clem through Axis) were transferred last September, roughly three quarters to Hollie Kiely and one quarter to Bethany Parladorio

Who are Hollie Kiely and Bethany Parlodorio? Will they be playing any active role in the administration of the club? How did they come to be involved? Are they relatives of Chris Kiely and Eddie Parlodorio, both of whom have had previous business with the club under Clem's ownership?

The June minutes of this meeting mentioned that "Chris Kiely provides data consultancy that will support recruitment" - is that the full extent of his involvement?

Eddie Parlodorio has acted for the club and for Clem in various legal matters, including sitting on the advisory board. Does he have any ongoing involvement in the club beyond rendering such services?

Is there any significance to this happening in September 2022? Have any further share transfers taken place since?

Does the club accept that fans are likely to be interested in such changes, that such interest is legitimate, and that it would be better for such changes to be announced publicly by the club, rather than discovered in line with Companies House submissions?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:40:08 by Nemo » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4856 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:27:25 »

For an open and transparent regime we sure find out stuff that matters by accident and by monitoring companies House.

Ripper

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DMC

« Reply #4857 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:29:49 »

It's fucking ridiculous it really is. All this could have saved so much shit, it was clear from day one that others were involved why not just say as much and basically tell the fans like it or lump it.

All they have done is dig and dig and dig and look shady as fuck in the meantime. Just come out tonight and lay it all on the line ffs and then let fans make their minds up. It's a constant negative hanging over the clu and frankly for me personally makes supporting the club an absolute effort
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4858 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:31:27 »

John Legend to sponsor the karaoke microphone.

In Trust for Vladimir Putin obviously.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #4859 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:32:31 »

It's fucking ridiculous it really is. All this could have saved so much shit, it was clear from day one that others were involved why not just say as much and basically tell the fans like it or lump it.

All they have done is dig and dig and dig and look shady as fuck in the meantime. Just come out tonight and lay it all on the line ffs and then let fans make their minds up. It's a constant negative hanging over the clu and frankly for me personally makes supporting the club an absolute effort

Best post I’ve read on here in a while 👍
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 ... 848   Go Up
Print
Jump to: