Pages: 1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 848   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1228071 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4830 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:08:54 »

It's not exactly 'Smith' though is it...?

Agreed, but literally everything beyond that is pure (negative) speculation at this stage.

As for the date of brining it up, the Confirmation Statement (so hardly secret) was lodged at CH yesterday and thus the notification email rolled up this morning.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #4831 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:10:43 »

Agreed, but literally everything beyond that is pure (negative) speculation at this stage.

As for the date of brining it up, the Confirmation Statement (so hardly secret) was lodged at CH yesterday and thus the notification email rolled up this morning.
A Bethany Parladorio and an Edward Parladorio share an identical companies house address to add to the association. The Edward they share the address with is the same officer for Hanover Law which is Clem's lawyer. I know this is still just speculation but evidential links are forming.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:12:46 by ThreeDrawsMentality » Logged
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4832 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:11:19 »

Yes, I was joking about the date.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #4833 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:12:31 »

Can we flip that and ask 'why would Chris Kiely having money in the club be a secret?

Never a dull day supporting this club.

Club refuse to go into details on him in AB notes/questions and claim he's a 'contractor' so essentially there's nothing more to see here

But this absolutely fucking stinks, call it how it is. Wouldn't be bothered if we was all told from day one, fact is we were told the opposite. Never change swindon and keep banging the open and transparent drum.

Oh, and god help you if you think Bethany Parladorio and Edward Parladorio is just a case of coincidence.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4834 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:12:38 »

[Link removed - tried to link directly to the doc but it doesn't work. It's publicly available on companies house though, just need to go get yourself]

Shows 8145 shares for Axis, 1794 for Hollie Kiely and 524 for Bethany Parladorio. The 2318 held by the latter two were previously held by Axis, so they transferred ownership of roughly 20% of the company last September.

I believe Swinton Reds (this holding company) owns 100% of the shares in the actual football club, which is a separate business for good reasons which I don't know enough to understand, but is fairly typical of club ownership.

So what's the questions for the Advisory Board (I don't mind submitting them particularly, they're reasonable questions that the club should be able to answer)

Roughly 20% of the shares in Swinton Reds (the holding company that controls the club and had previously been 100% owned by Clem through Axis) were transferred last September, roughly three quarters to Hollie Kiely and one quarter to Bethany Parladorio

Who are Hollie Kiely and Bethany Parlodorio? Will they be playing any active role in the administration of the club? How did they come to be involved? Are they relatives of Chris Kiely and Eddie Parlodorio, both of whom have had previous business with the club under Clem's ownership?

The June minutes of this meeting mentioned that "Chris Kiely provides data consultancy that will support recruitment" - is that the full extent of his involvement?

Eddie Parlodorio has acted for the club and for Clem in various legal matters, including sitting on the advisory board. Does he have any ongoing involvement in the club beyond rendering such services?

Is there any significance to this happening in September 2022? Have any further share transfers taken place since?

Does the club accept that fans are likely to be interested in such changes, that such interest is legitimate, and that it would be better for such changes to be announced publicly by the club, rather than discovered in line with Companies House submissions?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:34:27 by Nemo » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4835 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:20:09 »

What legitimate reasons are there for the wife/female relation of the clubs legal counsel and head of scouting/recruitment/data provider (whatever Chris Kielys role is) be shareholders of the holding company of the club?

Things get better but they never get good
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4836 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:21:49 »

Don't worry, I'm sure the Trust are all over this. By which I mean, they found out today and will rapidly fire a tweet out.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #4837 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:27:46 »

A direct question to ask would be who the Kiely and Parladorio shares are owned on trust for, and is there *any* association between those two and Michael Standing, Austin, Hart, or anybody else. I think we all know the answer, but it would be nice to hear that from the club.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4838 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:37:26 »

What legitimate reasons are there for the wife/female relation of the clubs legal counsel and head of scouting/recruitment/data provider (whatever Chris Kielys role is) be shareholders of the holding company of the club?

Could be a plethora of reasons be they positive or benign (which the gleeful harbingers of doom will no doubt ignore) or negative. Looks like the questions will rightly be raised by the existing methods so its a wait and see I suggest.

A direct question to ask would be who the Kiely and Parladorio shares are owned on trust for, and is there *any* association between those two and Michael Standing, Austin, Hart, or anybody else. I think we all know the answer, but it would be nice to hear that from the club.

Do we know that they are owned on trust for someone and if so who?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4839 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:40:39 »

Could be a plethora of reasons be they positive or benign (which the gleeful harbingers of doom will no doubt ignore) or negative. Looks like the questions will rightly be raised by the existing methods so its a wait and see I suggest.

I agree - let's give the club a chance to answer the questions before we go thermonuclear on this one. They need asking, but there are answers that I'd be perfectly fine with.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4840 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:41:50 »

Hasn't Clem said time and again that he is the only owner?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4841 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:42:39 »

But genuinely, what would be the good answers? Not meant in a loaded manner and I’m happy to accept if there are, but I can’t think of any (short of massive co-incidence), and it doesn’t pass the sniff test

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4842 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:44:34 »

But genuinely, what would be the good answers?

I dunno, off the top of my head that the Kiely and Parladorio families have both pumped £20m in each into the business for instance (if I now say FACT will this go all over Twitter??  Cheesy )
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4843 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:45:32 »

Parladorio is also Standing's lawyer. Standing still owns an agency, our first team manager is an agent of said agency.

I don't think there is anything particularly wrong with that per se, but given we have an FA charge hanging over us, these links maybe don't help? (tbh I've no real clue but just putting it out there)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #4844 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 10:47:19 »

But genuinely, what would be the good answers?

Bang on... and after being told for months on months Kiely is nothing more than a contractor offering data services.. he/his family now have a stake in club. Him being a contractor was also a reason given for him not to be able to appear at fans forum.

Problem is the gleeful cuckold harbingers of positivity will tell you to wait and that this is nothing to query. They addressed the clem axis liquidation thing within hours and everyone believed it and was happy with answers (rightly so). Lets see how they deal with this.

Like said earlier, if this was always the case I don't think anyone would be bothered, but why's it been spun a different way for so long?
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 848   Go Up
Print
Jump to: