Pages: 1 ... 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1230778 times)
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4620 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 14:08:01 »

I am going to go happy clapper now. I love when people go on rants about things like this, the club shop was open at 10am as advertised on their website and all over twitter for the last 6 weeks https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/opening-hours/

If people are finding old links or whatever that is their fault not the clubs

I was in the shop at 11.05 today and there were 4 members of staff on. They are probably too busy dealing with absolute bellends still asking about Colchester tickets when they bought direct from Colchester

The club can improve in so many areas and even the shop myself i complained recently but hitting them with a stick because someone got the wrong hours is their issue not the clubs surely?

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Have I 'gone on a rant' about this?

I'm saying the club's customer service on ticketing is non existent post Danny Lee and that is nothing to do with Ticketmaster.
DMC

« Reply #4621 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 14:26:45 »

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Have I 'gone on a rant' about this?

I'm saying the club's customer service on ticketing is non existent post Danny Lee and that is nothing to do with Ticketmaster.

You said ... Sorry to hear this. It really is unforgivably shit, complicated and under resourced. Aberdeen and Clem can’t blame Power anymore. It’s on them.

It's not complicated, the shop was open 2 hours before the poster thought it was and there are more staff there now than Power had

The club have said for years that it's a ticketmaster issue online and they can only deal with the complaints when it is happening. Unfortunatly they are not going to employ more members of staff for issues that happen maybe 4 or 5 times a season for the bigger games it just doesn't make sense

When it's quiet etc i get it and the communication around the club on the whole has been really really shit but just found it odd to have a go when they have 4 members of staff in there today and people are getting upset over things that didn't happen
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4622 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 14:35:03 »

I guess it depends on what you want, I called them an asked if I could pay to have my ST’s posted to me as collecting them would be a pain.
The guy I spoke to asked me where I lived and after I told him said they’d post the to me FOC.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4623 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 14:39:03 »

You said ... Sorry to hear this. It really is unforgivably shit, complicated and under resourced. Aberdeen and Clem can’t blame Power anymore. It’s on them.

It's not complicated, the shop was open 2 hours before the poster thought it was and there are more staff there now than Power had

The club have said for years that it's a ticketmaster issue online and they can only deal with the complaints when it is happening. Unfortunatly they are not going to employ more members of staff for issues that happen maybe 4 or 5 times a season for the bigger games it just doesn't make sense

When it's quiet etc i get it and the communication around the club on the whole has been really really shit but just found it odd to have a go when they have 4 members of staff in there today and people are getting upset over things that didn't happen

I'm not talking about the shop or the shop hours!
DMC

« Reply #4624 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 14:51:02 »

Then i am confused as i thought you were replying to a post about someone not getting any tickets from the shop
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4625 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:00:33 »

Then i am confused as i thought you were replying to a post about someone not getting any tickets from the shop

I'm talking about the wilful lack of resourcing in the ticketing department and the ability of some fans to turn a blind eye and blame 'Ticketmaster' instead.

This is our biggest revenue generator. It should be resourced accordingly.

We don't even have a Head of Ticketing anymore.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4626 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:02:05 »

I thought you were on about tickets by phone too Mooney.

That most definitely is done by the shop now.

It's pretty rubbish in that if they are busy dealing in person the phone doesn't get answered.

The Ticketmaster powered online stuff is really good once you have it set up and get your head around the way it works. The club do have the ability to cock things up from their end mind
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4627 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:09:25 »

I thought you were on about tickets by phone too Mooney.

That most definitely is done by the shop now.

It's pretty rubbish in that if they are busy dealing in person the phone doesn't get answered.

The Ticketmaster powered online stuff is really good once you have it set up and get your head around the way it works. The club do have the ability to cock things up from their end mind

The two go hand in hand. There was a time where the nice old boy with the big whiskers (who doled out tickets from the collection window for years) answered the ticket line and knew who you were by voice alone!

You can subcontract the ticketing out to Ticketmaster all you like but there need to be actual customer facing human beings at the club too and an expert in the ticket office who can operate in the back end of the system and sort issues like Audrey's out.

Danny Lee cared. Who cares now?

DMC

« Reply #4628 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:19:06 »

It's absolute bollocks sorry, the dont have head of ticketing? They have a whole ticketing department online who answer these questions and post more updates than ever

As for who cares? Really

Caroline Lane
Rachel Burt
James Watts
Kieran in the ticket office
Paul in the kiosks
Bailey
Matt Waters

Just because they are not on twitter answering questions doesn't  mean they don't give a fuck

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4629 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:20:40 »

The two go hand in hand. There was a time where the nice old boy with the big whiskers (who doled out tickets from the collection window for years) answered the ticket line and knew who you were by voice alone!

You can subcontract the ticketing out to Ticketmaster all you like but there need to be actual customer facing human beings at the club too and an expert in the ticket office who can operate in the back end of the system and sort issues like Audrey's out.

Danny Lee cared. Who cares now?

Pretty sure that's a lost cause.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMC

« Reply #4630 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:21:39 »

Leave Audrey alone
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4631 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:21:51 »

Not disagreeing it's gone downhill if you aren't set up to use online.

I don't expect the club to have dedicated people manning the line all the time, but I do for peak periods.

Pretty sure there is someone in the shop they could have dealt with Audrey's issue if they'd understood it.

You are right we are without an obvious contact like Danny Lee, though I've not tried emailing them over issues like this so I can't say if it's broken.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #4632 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:26:55 »

I’ve spoken to the ticket office a few times via phone (was on hold for under 5 minutes) and via email over the last few weeks and have found them to be excellent. The other day I was expecting to hear back from them later in the day  and actually had an email half an hour before they opened.

All issues sorted by a human and I had the ticket through the post less than 24 hours later.

Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #4633 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:29:00 »

It's absolute bollocks sorry, the dont have head of ticketing? They have a whole ticketing department online who answer these questions and post more updates than ever

As for who cares? Really

Caroline Lane
Rachel Burt
James Watts
Kieran in the ticket office
Paul in the kiosks
Bailey
Matt Waters

Just because they are not on twitter answering questions doesn't  mean they don't give a fuck

Who is Head of Ticketing? Having a Twitter account doesn't mean you have a 'whole department.'

I'm not asking for a random list of people at the club who care. Evidently there are many.

You clearly think it is hunky dory. I think the fact that you can't, for example, buy a season ticket with a credit card online is an amateur hour shit show. I see and hear ticketing gripes from Town fans continually. We spent an entire season practically unable to enter the ground unless you got there an hour before kick off. Under Clem it has, in my opinion, been an unforgivable omnishambles, so let's agree to disagree and move on.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4634 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 15:29:05 »

I’ve tried everything to no avail. I have an account. Mrs Audrey has an account. Neither have been given loyalty points even though we both have STs. At least not when we log in on our tablets. Why there is a difference between what they showed us in the ticket office and what we see at home I don’t know.

I’ve tried deleting my account and starting from scratch but I can’t find any way to delete it. It’s annoying when we could, and should, have been able to get FGR tickets last week.
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: