Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 849   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1230254 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2565 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 16:55:04 »

It does seem resilient, but can't be taken for granted.

Power's final season was what 6.2K crowds? Maybe that was post COVID worries, but 9K can be undone (and has, historically).

A lot of us bitch and moan and threaten not to renew. Most of us do.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2566 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 17:00:20 »

Feels like crowds will definitely start tailing off.

The fall from grace from that special day at Walsall in May to where we are now in just 9months is pretty incredible, and sad to see.

Goodwill for the new ownership is pretty much drying up now
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2567 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 21:17:00 »

I’ll renew but unless we show a marked change of direction the other half won’t renew hers. She doesn’t have the same affiliation to the club as I have, she just goes to enjoy the football and hates the boring academy stuff we’ve seen this season so will only go if there is a suggestion big changes will be made to the approach.

I would imagine there’s more people in a similar position than we imagine with partners and even kids who don’t have STFC in their blood yet who just don’t enjoy it and don’t want to waste their Saturdays anymore.

Factor in the cost of living and a significant reduction in sales is very possible this time round.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2568 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 21:40:14 »

I see PWR Perfomance (Mcfarlane training systems) is now providing sports science to Crawley Town.

Ricky McFarlane is sports scientist at STFC
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2569 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 22:02:15 »

I see PWR Perfomance (Mcfarlane training systems) is now providing sports science to Crawley Town.

McFarlane been present all season in dugout with his IPad. Since Crawley link up he’s not been here for last two games, guessing he’s working at Crawley on match day instead. One of the other PWR guys is still here I think (in the dugout).
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2570 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 22:48:35 »

McFarlane been present all season in dugout with his IPad. Since Crawley link up he’s not been here for last two games, guessing he’s working at Crawley on match day instead. One of the other PWR guys is still here I think (in the dugout).
Hart has been conspicuous by his absence as well hasn’t he?!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2571 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 23:41:39 »

The Crawley we lost our manager and vice captain to 🤔
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #2572 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 04:56:07 »

Hart has been conspicuous by his absence as well hasn’t he?!

He was down as Operations Director on the boardroom list when Morris/Brand attended the Gillingham game.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2573 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 06:03:26 »

He was down as Operations Director on the boardroom list when Morris/Brand attended the Gillingham game.

I'm sure I read somewhere (possibly Janairplaneman on here) about that being an error on the club's part and it wasnt the case?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2574 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 07:52:00 »

A lot of these questions have been asked previously and answers provided (I know because I asked them). Adam Hart doesn't have a new role is was an error on his job title on that leaked attendee list. This question was asked today at the AB by me and Clem answered it, it will be in the AB minutes in the next week or so. Some of the other questions in this list were also asked and responses will be in the minutes in the next week. Also the OSC asked quite a few fan questions today which will also be in the minutes.
That’s what he said.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2575 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 08:18:01 »

There were approx. 25 questions asked today at the AB, we get more than that between the OSC and Trust but a lot are duplicates.
The club also receive questions in via their contact channels so these get added and then published in the minutes.
Also questions come in to the supporters email address at the club which get answered as they come in, so in general the number of questions are increasing month on month which is great and the club always answer them and never have they refused to answer any.

thanks Jan, look forward to reading.

any ETA on the 5/10 year plan thats promised every month?
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2576 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 09:14:08 »

thanks Jan, look forward to reading.

any ETA on the 5/10 year plan thats promised every month?
No worries :-)
I asked for an update on the 5/10 year plans and Rob and Clem are still working on them, will update when they are complete and they will be published in the AB minutes.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #2577 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 09:54:43 »

Hopefully when the plans are revealed they don't become yet another stick to beat the club with.
They certainly will be if the plans are not realised.

Possibly best to concentrate on the projected off field progression with a vague nod or two to on field aspirations.

Including getting of L2 in the 10 year plan might not go down too well.

Or just say, fuck it, Premier League by year 10.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 09:58:10 by Wobbly Bob » Logged

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2578 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 10:20:42 »

More like a 10 year plan to get out of league2 🤣

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2579 on: Thursday, February 16, 2023, 10:22:42 »

They will be used to beat to the club by some, but if you are sane you have to assume 5/10 plans won't run smoothly. That's true of everyone, everywhere.

They do at least provide an intent though.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 ... 849   Go Up
Print
Jump to: