Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Glad....  (Read 1035 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 7, 2005, 23:11:25 »

....both Steve Robinson and Wayne Allison got brilliant receptions today....

I actually think we should keep Robinson, I've always rated him above Hewlett and with a small young squad...well....

Its always nice when good players from the past come back, saw him sitting on the bench all game hoping Chesterfield would bring him on so we could give him a good reception...

Hewlett didnt even make the lap of honor....If Kingy was going to get rid of Hewlett why didnt he do it earlier in the season instead of getting rid of Gurney....who will be back here next season!!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 7, 2005, 23:15:13 »

I was waiting outside the players entrance for my Dad (not cos he's a player, obviously) and Matt Hewlett went in and got totally ignored by all the fans, he stopped to make sure nobody wanted something signing and walked inside. Fuck knows where he'd been!
Amir

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 7, 2005, 23:22:21 »

I was glad to see Allison come on also, wanted to give him a cheer.

I would have given Robbo a one year deal and all.  Unfortunately thought Nicholas looked poor today, would really love to see him back in the team playing like he was.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 8, 2005, 08:15:42 »

one women asked for his swindon coat and of course he gave it to her. i then asked for his shoes, but he wouldn't give them over.  :evil:
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 8, 2005, 13:20:31 »

I stood up and applauded both Turbo and Wayne. Loudly.

"He beat the scum 2-0"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: