Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town to terminate Ranger's contract  (Read 15782 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, January 1, 2014, 20:07:06 »

I may be in the minority here but I hope Thursdays talks finally hammer home some sense into Ranger. Hoping they give him one final chance instead of tearing up his contract. New year new start and all that. We are much weaker without Ranger that's for sure.
Your not in the minority. I think most Swindon fans would agree with what your saying but the fact of the matter is he'll only ever realise what he had until it's too late and he's on minimum wage in McDonalds or something.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 14:34:50 »

Ranger is the best target man we've had since I've been watching town. But to compare him with the likes of cox and Austin is like comparing apples with oranges. Completely different types of players
You haven't been watching the Town for long then
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 14:37:58 »

Ranger is better than all 3 but you're all blinded by hatred.
Can I have a pint of what you are drinking? Shocked
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 14:58:43 »

He was brilliant at Coventry, everything just stuck to him like glue.

He could have been a good premiership striker at Newcastle but blew it. He got a second chance to be a good League 1/Championship striker at Swindon and has also blown it.

Good footballer, dreadful person. He's not the first or the last but its long overdue to get rid and use his wage in a more worthwhile manner.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #94 on: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 16:45:14 »

Good footballer, dreadful person. He's not the first or the last but its long overdue to get rid and use his wage in a more worthwhile manner.
Spot on.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: