Pages: 1 ... 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 ... 861   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1266757 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4860 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:33:31 »

I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain at least one question asking if Clem is the only person invested/owning the club has been answered with "yes" in the AB minutes since the share exchange would have occurred.

It could all indeed be benign, but why avoid answering about Kiely and the ownership if you know you just shifted 20% of the company on?
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #4861 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:33:46 »

A lot of people here need to relax. Its akin to the fools on social media constantly looking for something to be offended by.

Ask the question and wait for the answer.

No need to jump to conclusions or heap speculation on top of suspicion and rile up more of the fan base based on not a lot.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4862 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:38:53 »

A lot of people here need to relax. Its akin to the fools on social media constantly looking for something to be offended by.

Ask the question and wait for the answer.

No need to jump to conclusions or heap speculation on top of suspicion and rile up more of the fan base based on not a lot.

And if the club wished to endear positive feelings and avoid such reactions, they'd do well to NOT answer questions with a "lie" and ensure they understand what being an open and honest club actually entails.  You know, making announcements about impacts to ownership and influence when they occur.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4863 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:40:07 »

Yeah, what I don't get is why is Chris Kiely such a big secret? As far as I'm aware he isn't someone we'd be in shit for like a Michael Standing or a dodgy ex con like Adam Hart, is he?

So what on earth is the fuckin point? What are you trying to hide Clem?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4864 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:41:19 »

April 2023

Question

There are a lot of rumours and certainly there's something not quite right in the boardroom/football
management side. With regards to the club setting out season tickets for next year I feel that Chris Kiely and this
MPS data company should make clear just what role they have to play. It's glaringly obvious all is not well and the
silence from Clem, Zav, Sandro doesn't alleviate any fears. The Trust and us fans have all joined together for the
good of the club going forward but there's a cloud hanging over the County Ground.

Can we get some kind of honesty from the Club?. I've been a trust member from day one and defended you
vehemently but there's some nagging doubt bugging a lot of us. Please try to get some clarification and not just
piecemeal actual statements.

Answer

The club acknowledges the importance of player recruitment and is continuously working to improve this area. The recruitment strategy will be reviewed and improved in the off-season to ensure that the team is in a better position to compete for promotion next season with the right mix of experience and youth. The club appreciates the support of the fans and understands their concerns regarding this matter
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4865 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:42:27 »

In the July 2022 AB Clem said:  "I’m the 100% shareholder & owner."

Any advances on July 2022?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4866 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:43:05 »

In the July 2022 AB Clem said:  "I’m the 100% shareholder & owner."

Which was true at the time of answering, to be fair.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4867 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:43:45 »

Yeah, what I don't get is why is Chris Kiely such a big secret? As far as I'm aware he isn't someone we'd be in shit for like a Michael Standing or a dodgy ex con like Adam Hart, is he?

I *think* he's got history of failed businesses and would fail the fit and proper test. So nothing nefarious really.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4868 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:44:19 »

In the July 2022 AB Clem said:  "I’m the 100% shareholder & owner."

And if that is the case then you can all ignore my thoughts on the question being answered, given the timing was clearly not what I had thought.  Still need to make these announcements when they happen though, and the Kiely one was sneaky if they rely on the fact it's his wife and not Chris who got the shares.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4869 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:47:58 »

I *think* he's got history of failed businesses and would fail the fit and proper test. So nothing nefarious really.

It might put us on edge but I don't think that fails fit and proper. Lee Power has a history of failed businesses including several football clubs and passed.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #4870 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:48:08 »

Yup, just wondering if it has been said since then that anyone can remember.

In fact, was it in his BBC interview...?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4871 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:49:16 »

Would we be in the shit with Standing now, thought he wasn't an agent any more which was the problem when he was tied up with Power.

Would possibly also explain why it has been done formally this time* rather than off the record as per the Power 'arrangement'.

* That's assuming this has anything to do with Standing whatsoever, something to which there apparently appears to be no evidence to date to suggest thus.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4872 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:49:38 »

It might put us on edge but I don't think that fails fit and proper. Lee Power has a history of failed businesses including several football clubs and passed.

Ha - fair point. I have no idea, but wouldn't they have made it more stringent to stop people like Power getting involved in future?

In all honesty most of what I am saying is pure unadulterated speculation.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4873 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 12:50:51 »

but question also firmly dodged above in April 2023.

"With regards to the club setting out season tickets for next year I feel that Chris Kiely and this
MPS data company should make clear just what role they have to play.

Can we get some kind of honesty from the Club?"

Then dodged in the answer. Clear chance to say "yeah, actually we've given his Mrs 20%" and instead waffled about the squad makeup.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4874 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 13:01:43 »

but question also firmly dodged above in April 2023.

"With regards to the club setting out season tickets for next year I feel that Chris Kiely and this
MPS data company should make clear just what role they have to play.

Can we get some kind of honesty from the Club?"

Then dodged in the answer. Clear chance to say "yeah, actually we've given his Mrs 20%" and instead waffled about the squad makeup.

Have we given it to his missus then, I would have assumed either hard cash or services would have changed hands?
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 ... 861   Go Up
Print
Jump to: