Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 843   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1207958 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 08:52:38 »

Looking at Crawley's recent sale those sort of football investors are still out there if the club is marketed well enough and the owners WANT to sell.

Jesus can you imagine if we sold to an investment vehicle like Wagmi? (Crawley's owners) There is enough open questions with our current owners but these guys are next level with their NFTs etc! (I still don't really get NFTs but that's not for this discussion)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1906 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 08:56:04 »

Yes the meltdown would be glorious!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 09:06:10 »

I remember Macanthony said the same as well. I would love us to stabilize then have someone come in and take us to the next big level

If we did 50% of the fan base would then start moaning that the owner wouldn't then put the cash in to take us to the next level (whilst also moaning profusely that tickets and burgers had gone up!)
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:26:00 »

hopefully they correct this stupid decision, if not i reckon buying a £2 kids ticket with no intention of using could remedy the problem.

Looks like they are pressing ahead with this, i had 1,010 points last night (i.e. they could still see who to prioritize) … 260 now.

Of course the happy clappers will continue to blow smoke up the new regimes arse, but the cold facts are the record to date is:

- begged to waive ST refunds
- rinsed for Man City (and fed lies about we cant offer discount to STHs, when other clubs did)
- rinsed for replica kits labelled as in stock, which werent in stock and many people are still waiting for
- announcing match day prices and then changing their minds as they see room to rinse fans some more; i understand its only the concessions they wont hike as much due to the uproar
- held to ransom to attend a PSF for priority to a league game (a benefit of a ST is priority to all games, this goes against that).

Bad Mood

Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:28:07 »

Looks like they are pressing ahead with this, i had 1,010 points last night (i.e. they could still see who to prioritize) … 260 now.

Of course the happy clappers will continue to blow smoke up the new regimes arse, but the cold facts are the record to date is:

- begged to waive ST refunds
- rinsed for Man City (and fed lies about we cant offer discount to STHs, when other clubs did)
- rinsed for replica kits labelled as in stock, which werent in stock and many people are still waiting for
- announcing match day prices and then changing their minds as they see room to rinse fans some more; i understand its only the concessions they wont hike as much due to the uproar
- held to ransom to attend a PSF for priority to a league game (a benefit of a ST is priority to all games, this goes against that).

Bad Mood

A very good post. I think that the honeymoon period is well & truly over.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:29:47 »

Can we have a haters thread? Getting fed up of reading the same recycled moaning posts.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:31:42 »

Can we have a haters thread? Getting fed up of reading the same recycled moaning posts.

or just click ignore and bury your head further into that sweet sand
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:32:58 »

or just click ignore and bury your head further into that sweet sand

Because it's easier for me to ignore one thread containing your apathy towards anything STFC
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:39:22 »

A very good post. I think that the honeymoon period is well & truly over.

But clem saved us!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1914 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:42:16 »

Because it's easier for me to ignore one thread containing your apathy towards anything STFC

Do you not think he has a point at all? If not you might be the very definition of a happy clapper.

What constitutes a valid complaint to you people? I'm genuinely not sure what exactly is a complaint that wouldn't be treated with absolute apathy by a section of our fan base.

Might be about time for the Clem walking in and shitting on your floor analogy to rear its head again or whatever it was.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:46:23 »

STFC is a club and a business that was on it's knees not too long ago, or have you conveniently forgotten that. The club is on the up as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree with everything, the pre season ticket issue being one of them, but the pitchfork waving reaction from some is ridiculous.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:48:21 »

STFC is a club and a business that was on it's knees not too long ago, or have you conveniently forgotten that. The club is on the up as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree with everything, the pre season ticket issue being one of them, but the pitchfork waving reaction from some is ridiculous.

Careful 4D, i'm sure someone will be along soon to aim the 'at least we have a club' jibe at you.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1917 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:53:09 »

I wonder if those moaning about "loyalty" have a season ticket?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:54:29 »

All of TMPM's complaints are completely valid, yet their just met with total contempt and condescending mocking because you can't possibly complain about anything or that makes you not thankful we're not in the position we were previously.

Classic example of where the happy clapper tag comes from.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: Friday, July 8, 2022, 10:54:58 »

I wonder if those moaning about "loyalty" have a season ticket?

I wouldn't have opened that can of worms personally. I suspect most if not all do if I am honest.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 843   Go Up
Print
Jump to: