Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Would You Have Stayed Up If You Still Had Greer?  (Read 4542 times)
Champion

« on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:51:47 »

Hello Robins,

How are ya all??   Got over the thought of getting beaten by Oxford next season already I hope.  Like the title says I was just wondering if you guys think you could still be going to big clubs like Dagenham and Redbridge next season rather than Crawley if you still had your talismanic captain of yesteryear??

I remember alot of you seemed to think old Gordo wasn't as good as we all thought he might be when he made that sideways step to the sunny south coast!!

As it turns out he's been pretty good after all.  PFA team of the year, captain of a championship winning team.  Would this one champion saved a team of losers??

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:53:19 »

Do feel free to fuck off at your earliest possible convenience
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:54:46 »

its amazing you win the league and still find the time to come and pay us a visit  Smug Fuck Off
nochee

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:54:51 »

Do not feed
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:55:23 »

cock.............muncher.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 19:55:34 »

we got relegated deliberately so we could smash oxford again.
greer is shit.we would have been down by xmas if he was still here
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:03:21 »

we got relegated deliberately so we could smash oxford again.
greer is shit.we would have been down by xmas if he was still here

That must have hurt. Cheesy
Coca Fola

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:03:55 »

Who's this Greer?  Hmmm
Do you mean Richard Gere?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:06:03 »

Fuck off you aids ridden spunkbucket
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:07:05 »

blah blah blah... Just a town full of Bummers. See you on your way back down  Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:08:31 »

That must have hurt. Cheesy

not as much as that brighton fans ringpiece.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 20:10:17 »

Hello Robins,

How are ya all??   Got over the thought of getting beaten by Oxford next season already I hope.  Like the title says I was just wondering if you guys think you could still be going to big clubs like Dagenham and Redbridge next season rather than Crawley if you still had your talismanic captain of yesteryear??

I remember alot of you seemed to think old Gordo wasn't as good as we all thought he might be when he made that sideways step to the sunny south coast!!

As it turns out he's been pretty good after all.  PFA team of the year, captain of a championship winning team.  Would this one champion saved a team of losers??

It was a mistake on the paperwork. We thought you were queer than we gave you Greer.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 21:03:02 »

Hello Robins,

No.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 21:04:54 »

I know this dude is here to try and wind us up but do we really have to hit back with the predictable bummer stuff,it really makes me cringe...

/
W56196272
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 21:08:35 »

I know this dude is here to try and wind us up but do we really have to hit back with the predictable bummer stuff,it really makes me cringe...

Yeah because no one ever refers to us as inbred country bumpkins.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: