Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re-negotiating the CVA / 10 Point deduction  (Read 1991 times)
DiscoDazR

http://twitter.com/DiscoDazR

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 13:40:47 »

Can anyone shed any light on the rumour that a re-negotiation of the current CVA would result in a 10 point deduction for the start if next season?

Razzledazzle

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 13:48:04 »

I wish i could....but i have no idea myself....obviously scarborough have been punished for doing this....we really need to find out if we will get a 10 point deduction if the board renegotiate the CVA, i do believe that if the board went ahead and done this and we started next season with -10 points then that really would be the last nail in the coffin for them as the fans would be more angry than ever before....it could also mean a swift return to league two....none of us want that.
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 13:50:28 »

If we started next season with -10 then would those cunts who have a pop at us when they walk past us protesting at the back of the Arkells go and eat a nice slice of Humble Pie?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 13:52:08 »

I think next season will be a real struggle in itself. Let alone starting with -10.
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 13:55:37 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I think next season will be a real struggle in itself. Let alone starting with -10.

Agreed, Rotherham being a good example of this.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 14:03:09 »

The possibility of a deduction certainly adds a level of complexity to the takeover negotiations.  Now that the club has entered in to the NDA, I would say the chances of getting a substantive answer to the question of where we stand on the deduction issue is approximately nil.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 14:05:45 »

Have they actually entered into the NDA?

From the Dark Side
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 14:19:12 »

Perhaps not, now you mention it.
mattboyslim

« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 14:27:35 »

But the notion of sending a draft NDA is a good enough excuse to ignore the issue. Perhaps mr Androniku our second favourite greek is the man to ask? He's the 'expert'
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 15:36:26 »

If we start the new season -10 points there will be hell to pay.
Razzledazzle

« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 15:39:24 »

Quote from: "newmarket red"
If we start the new season -10 points there will be hell to pay.

Agreed!!

If the board think the protests this season have been bad and they remain in control and we start next season with -10 then they have not seen anything yet because all the fans will really turn on them!!
red macca

« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 15:44:44 »

This is all ifs and buts though.Its hard enough for me to understand whats been happening without more stuff like this to think about
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 16, 2007, 20:29:35 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
If we started next season with -10 then would those cunts who have a pop at us when they walk past us protesting at the back of the Arkells go and eat a nice slice of Humble Pie?

I thought yeovil was gonna lamp that cunt.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 23:56:33 »

Maybe this is what made them sign the nda, i'm still a bit worried. through their reluctance to sell promptly we've missed out on: a decent upfront fee for lucus, a lot of goodwill from residents now lost through rumours about the rovers thing and a half decent sponsorship deal has not occured.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: