Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010 Ryder cup  (Read 17516 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 18:31:57 »

I think these videos prove how hard it hurts the Americans, and they'll certainly come out fighting in 2012 :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/9060166.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/9060181.stm

The Europeans never blamed Langer in 1991 for missing a putt on the final green which lost Europe the Ryder Cup and I hope the US papers don't blame Mahan. They were always behind on the final day, and it only became close towards the end. They lost it on Saturday night, when they were behind in all 6 matches, and the Europeans did well on Sunday making sure they got a big advantage in those matches.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 21:18:50 »

Fair play

unusually gracious, especially Pavins interview less than half hour after defeat

Never thought I would say this but respect where it is due

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 09:14:15 »

what a brilliant ryder cup that was and glad i was there for some of it.was a truely awesome atmosphere and i'll always remember it.
my mate got in yesterday with my ticket, and was on the 17th green in the celebrations and blagged his way into the closing ceremony too.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 10:54:08 »

Some of the songs on te 1st green all weekend was awesome.

I think the American love coming over here to play the Ryder Cup as the banter between the players and the crowd is better than the States, as all the crowd can normally come out with is the 'USA' chant.

Stewart Cink was having a fun time yesterday morning with the crowd, with the songs they were singing ('He's got more hair than you', 'You've got Big Mac, We've got Little Mac').

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: